Senior Web Developers / or Senior UI/UX Designers looking for job roles in the Montreal area; please contact me.
We currently have contracts and permanent job roles for UI/UX Designers and Senior Front End Developer Roles in Laval and the Southshore.
- Below is the UI/UX Designer job description for the Laval job role
- A hands-on designer that can create exciting results by collaborating with cross-functional teams through a fluid design process to deliver rapid prototypes based on user stories, sketches, information architecture and usability.
- Ability to define new ways for our software applications to connect with our users through innovative user interfaces. Excellent design, communication, and organization skills with an ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Working with product teams, understanding customer needs and delighting the customers with well integrated design solutions and a rich user experience.
- Produce information architecture diagrams, wire-framing and high-fidelity mockups and prototypes requirements
- 7+ years hands-on UX design experience with product development life cycle of successfully launched web, mobile and software applications.
- Must have understanding of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography and color.
- Must have passion for design and ability to effectively share your point of view and expertise with project team members.
- A solid understanding of HTML and the capabilities of web browsers.
- Solid experience with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamic, etc.
- Participate in high potential and fast paced markets with rapidly changing technologies
- Improve skills and domain knowledge, including consulting, project management, technical presentation, requirement analysis, and system/network engineering
- Competitive salary and attractive bonuses for those who deliver outstanding results
* Potential for career growth into project management and consulting
Indeed - 19 months ago