Do you have 5 years’ experience in records management and at least 6 months experience using IRIMS? If so, read on!
Quantum Management Services is actively seeking a Senior Records Management Clerk with a status of Secret Level II Security Clearance. This opportunity is for a government contract that will run until the end of June 2014!
- Update the Division spreadsheet by identifying the discrepancies regarding the files removed from the boxes received in the holdings
- Generate a list of these discrepancies for validation
- Provide each Division Manager with an inventory of the discrepancies for corrections
- Generate a list of corrections for action
- Update the spreadsheet with the Box Number that each file may be found (list generated after all corrections are completed)
- Arrange and coordinate sources of information for preservation and disposition
- Provide guidance to clients regarding options, products and guidelines
- Use of electronic support systems including Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus 1-2-3, Live Link, Edrm and others
- Execute processes for records management techniques
- Research internal sources to resolve challenging issues in processing or conformance
- Apply quality control guidelines to verify compliance RK initiatives, along with record retention authorities and schedules
- Transport boxes of records weighing up to 22kg (lifting, carrying and moving)
- Participate in the clean-up of legacy records manually and through utilizing an automated tool that will assist in the clean-up of electronic records
The work is performed in a basement office environment subject to surrounding noise, daily walking on uncovered cement floors and using standard office material and equipment.
- Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience providing records management services is required
In addition to the minimum qualifications required by the classification (education and experience), the potential candidates must also demonstrate the following mandatory requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience providing records management supports services
- At least 1 year’ experience applying retention schedules and disposal authorities
- 6 months plus experience using the LAC block-numeric subject file classification scheme
- 6 months plus experience using IRIMS and the Lotus or Microsoft suites at an intermediate or higher level
- Physical capacity to transport boxes of records weighing up to 22kg (lifting, carrying and moving)
Please quote "REC-SEN" in the subject line.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.