Our client, a prestigious company located in the Mississauga area, is looking for a Manager of Integrated Managed Services to join their team.
Under the guidance of the Director of Managed Services, the incumbent will work as part of a team that will lead the globalization of existing integrated managed services offering and will be charged with developing solution design and engineering, processes, operational procedures and training materials that will ensure maximum efficiency and quality of service to global clients. He/she will support the sales and account management teams as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the sales and implementation process of the solution, as well as control and guide its ongoing operation and delivery. Additionally, the incumbent will have responsibility to liaise with vendors to exploit all automation opportunities and to monitor and report on vendor compliance.
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps for integrated managed services
- Implement, support, manage, and evolve ATM managed services offering, specifically device management for the domestic and global businesses, as applicable, through the use of the integrated managed services solutions
- Work collaboratively with project sponsors, project managers, and IT resource managers to put into operation integrated solutions supporting managed service offerings
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure maximization of automation and integration of solution modules
- Develop and implement effective operational processes and procedures with associated training programs that ensure the highly effective delivery of ATM management solutions and services
- Become the SME for device and cash management solutions, effective at supporting sales and service delivery teams, operator training programs and providing client education and support
- Conduct meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles
- Manage systems releases and deployment of new functionality
- Be a liaison with the system and service vendor for suggesting system/service enhancements, and championing enhancements when applicable
- Measure and monitor effectiveness of system usage/deployment
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar management position with a significant and varied workload
- International client experience (advantageous)
- Strong experience in team/project management within technology fields
- Demonstrated ability to enable positive change, while championing continuous improvement and outstanding service delivery
- Experience working in a very fast-paced and energetic environment while maintaining high quality standards
- Ability to work collaboratively with project sponsors to put into operation integrated hardware and software solutions
- Ability to be directly accountable for special initiatives
- Experience implementing and managing managed service solutions comprising ATM cash forecasting and device management (an asset)
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, research and reporting skills
- Initiative, innovation, and vision
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to set goals and measure progress
- Track record of building and motivating teams with strong coaching and development skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Values-based leadership qualities
- High level of cognitive ability coupled with critical thinking to deal with complex and varying business issues
- Excellent organizational and process development skills and project tracking abilities
- Strong capability to drive performance improvement and overall customer service levels
- Client-facing solution expertise
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum-qtr.com for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.