For over 25 years our client has been providing products and services to Fortune 500 companies and governments around the globe. With operations in 25 countries with over 25,000 clients, they are growing their Design Center in Ottawa and establishing this location as their Center of Excellence focusing on new product development. Their employees are connected by a sustained force of innovation that has driven the development of many of the industry’s cutting edge products.
The design center in Ottawa is staffed by industry experts developing in cutting edge technologies. If you are interested in developing exciting new products surrounded by professionals that share a vision for innovation then continue reading.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or Math is a must. (new grads will be considered with relevant skills)
- Less than 3 years of experience in research and development experience
- Basic Java development knowledge required
- Basic knowledge of software development procedures
- Good organizational, decision making and communication skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
80% of the time
- Implement code in a timely fashion and with high quality, consistent with established standards for the group
- Test software components to ensure module-level functionality and data structure consistency
- Assist in resolving basic issues found during engineering test and QA in a timely manner, taking risk into account
- Provide documentation as appropriate including design documentation, inputs for external specifications; system requirements specifications and end user documentation
- Participate in design and code reviews of other team members
- Seek assistance when required in a timely manner
20% of the time
- Execute other duties as assigned
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.