My client, a well reputable company in the Telecommunication Industry is looking for a skilled Graphic Designer for a short term assignment. If you are available asap and possess the skills required in the posting below, please reach out to me asap for a great opportunity to add to your
Please note this work will be done remotely AS WELL I'm looking specifically for print design experience in retail environments, including things like window signs, counter card signs, gift card display racks. Possess prior experience in producing graphic design for a variety of print media including print, posters, postcards, flyers, etc.
- Create visual design solutions that address business and client requirements.
- Create graphics and illustrations for print and electronic media.
- Create screen layouts, interfaces, navigation components.
- Create and develop visually exciting eLearning and web solutions.
- Manage workflow and deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Consult with Instructional Designers to create supporting images/illustrations to meet learning objectives.
- GUI design in accordance with recognized best practices.
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, teamwork, and fun.
- Minimum of college degree in a design-related field
- Minimum 3-5 years design experience gained either within a design firm, advertising agency or in-house marketing department.
- Previous retail print production experience is an asset
- Highly organized - has the ability to multi-task and deliver on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Very good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to interact effectively with stakeholders
- Experience using Quark, Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Acrobat in a MAC environment.
- Basic knowledge of user interface design principles and good practices.
- Print production knowledge
- Understanding of printing terms and technical file requirements
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office would be an asset:
PLEASE READ: Additional Comments from the Manager
Looking for print design experience for POS/retail environments, including things like window signs, counter card signs, gift card display racks, wobblers, danglers, etc.
This is not a web design role, priority as a print design!!!
If you are interested, please reach out to me with an updated copy of your resume highlighting your recent experience along with a link to your portfolio.
IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
At Quantum Technology Recruiting, we work with proven IT professionals. If you have strong skills and experience, we can offer you exceptional contract and full–time job opportunities.
QTR is dedicated to helping you achieve your career goals. Whether you are looking for new challenges, to enhance your skills, to increase your pay, or to take the next step in your career, we will work on your behalf to find you the best job opportunities.