Executive Assistant – Incredible Opportunity in a Leading Hospitality Head Office!
Job Title: Executive Assistant/Coordinator
Salary: from $40K to $45K per year
Schedule: from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (40 hours per week, Mon – Fri)
Do you have experience as an Executive Assistant? Are you professional, organized and proactive? Êtes-vous parfaitement bilingue? If so, we have an excellent opportunity to discuss with you!
A leading high-end jewelry distributor and retail store chain is currently looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support the General Manager of their head office located in the West Island.
As an Executive Assistant, your role will be to relieve the General Manager of all administrative tasks. You will also take care of basic HR-related management and organization of all corporate events, including tradeshows, meetings, logistics and project management.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
- Gorgeous working environment
- Fun and friendly atmosphere
- Responsibilities and interactions that will allow you to showcase your skills and provide you with a sense of accomplishment
- Perform general secretarial duties for the Executive Vice-President, Strategy: open, sort and route incoming mail, answer routine written and telephone enquiries, keep track of team members' outside appointments, file documents, make photocopies, send faxes, etc.
- Coordinate the schedule and set and manage the appointments of the Executive Vice-President, Strategy
- Make travel arrangements for the Executive Vice-President, Strategy: coordinate travel plans, book accommodations, schedule meetings, etc.
- Ensure constant communication with the Executive Vice-President, Strategy and others during business trips and deal with any matters that can be dealt with in his absence in a suitable manner
- Use the appropriate software, prepare various documents, such as presentations for senior management and committees (slideshow presentations, executive summaries, letters, memos, etc.)
- Review, edit and write various texts (French/English)
- Monitor the quality of all documents produced (spelling, layout, etc.), in accordance with established standards and procedures
- Update files as required and obtain the necessary signatures
- Prepare expense claims and reports for the Executive Vice-President, Strategy and ensure the required follow-up
- Maintain excellent relations with all internal and external contacts
- Organize meeting notifications and conference calls, and provide logistical support for meetings called by or involving departmental team members (draft agenda, record minutes and prepare reports as requested)
- Serve as a resource for the department for various administrative matters
- College diploma (DEC) in secretarial studies or office technologies
- 5 or more years of experience as an Executive Secretary
- Excellent oral and written French and English – strong writing skills are essential
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Dynamism, organizational skills, motivation, discretion and versatility
- Team spirit and desire to serve as a resource for fellow team members
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
To view this job on our website, please click here.
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.