Our client is looking for a Bilingual Pre-Sales Solutions Analyst/Business Analyst.
The Pre-Sales Solutions Analyst is a key resource for the global sales force, accountable for performing discovery work to generate proposals for the implementation of Integrated Managed Services (IMS). IMS is collectively designed to deliver enhanced performance of self-service networks.
This position drives the information process that leads to sales proposals, statement of work and similar selling documents. Responsibilities include gathering business, operational, and technical information relevant to IMS for prospects, defining a target operating model and performing a gap analysis.
With a focus on French-speaking prospects, the incumbent will be fluent in both French and English. Frequent domestic and international travel will be required.
- Determine current operational state as it pertains to IMS opportunities
- Propose future state based on IMS capabilities
- Identify gaps between the current and target operating models
- Determine scope of remediation by working with Subject Matter Experts
- Write discovery reports, proposals and statements of work
The ideal candidate has:
- A minimum five years’ experience eliciting and analyzing business requirements
- Fluency, both verbally and written, in English and French
- Experience with financial analysis and preparation of business cases
- Experience writing statements of work and client proposals
- Experience writing responses to RFIs and RFPs
- Knowledge of managed services product sales and support, especially Fiserv Device Manager, iCom products is an asset
- Exceptional observational skills, including listening, observing and documenting
- The ability to prepare efficient and effective documentation
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum-qtr.com for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired into a permanent I.T. role, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card of $100!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.