Our client, a dynamic financial services company is looking for a Bilingual Executive Assistant to add to their team. The incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support to a Senior Executive.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and special events
- Prepare and manage a Senior Executive’s calendar and coordinate reservation of meeting rooms, conference calls
- Prepare for meetings including compiling information and debriefing the Executive on pertinent information
- Prepare time-sensitive, confidential materials e.g. meeting agendas, reports, spreadsheets, documents and correspondence, using PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Draft correspondence with limited instruction
- Set up and manage filing of documents
- Monitor operational budget, manage expense accounts and ensures invoices are tracked accurately and paid on a timely basis.
- Liaise with internal and external partners to conduct business
- Assist with special projects and handle other administrative office duties
- Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Answer phone calls as required
- Participate in special projects as required
- Execute other duties as required
- Minimum 2-5 years + Executive Assistant experience supporting Senior Management (VP level and above)
- Fluency in French and English – excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required in both languages
- Post-secondary education or relevant experience
- Experience analyzing metrics and preparing reports
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and successfully complete tasks while working in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential material
Our client offers a great working environment and comprehensive remuneration plan including base salary, bonus, vacation and benefits.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.