Quantum Technology Corp. has been at the cutting edge of scientific equipment for over thirty years. We are expanding our team due to increasing demand for our products and are looking for a full time Project Engineer/Scientist to join our friendly team.
The Project Engineer/Scientist will be responsible for the following:
- working with a team of experienced designers to produce the next generation of scientific products,
- managing the fabrication and testing of a number of our current products
- commissioning and trouble-shooting our products in the field around the world
The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a technical environment, has a proven technical background in engineering or physics and is familiar with liquid helium, liquid nitrogen, pipe fitting, and instrumentation.
The candidate will spend a significant amount of time dealing with suppliers and customers so self confidence and excellent communication skills are vital.
- University Degree, ideally in an Engineering or Physics field
- Either a postgraduate degree or hands on work experience
- Minimum 4 years post-education practical experience building projects
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Competent computer skills
- Technical engineering/scientific experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with others in a busy environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience with CAD would be an asset
Quantum Technology Corp offers a competitive compensation package.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted. Quantum Technology Corp. is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Note: this career will require locating to the site of our new office in Squamish, BC “Outdoor Recreation Capital of Canada” (one hour north of Vancouver).
Three Positions Available:
-Quality and detail oriented
Technology Sales Support:
-Understanding and capable communicator with international customers
-Capable, familiar with commercial equipment assembly and fabrication
-On call and contract based
-Available to travel
Quantum Technology Corp., Unit 114 – 3823 Henning Drive, Burnaby, BC, V5C 6P3. www.quantum-technology.com