Quantum Supply Ltd, a rapidly expanding company in the Oil and Gas industry is looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join our Calgary team. Quantum is looking for driven individuals interested in growing a career with a fast paced dynamic company. The appointed candidate will be responsible for
- Building strategic long term relationships with new accounts while maintaining and growing existing accounts
- Selling technical valve solutions into Producers, EPC’s and Fabricators on a project basis (Selling to procurement & engineering)
- Identifying and communicating new projects, opportunities or threats within said territory
- Partnering with internal resources to investigate all customer problems in a timely manner
- Continual education of manufacturers products and innovations
Daily Duties include but are not limited to
- Ability to effectively present product and/or industry knowledge in a one on one or group setting
- Sales Call Reporting and expense reports
- Cold Calling
- Attending Trade shows/conferences/training/manufacturing - local and international
- Entertaining customers / manufacturers
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 4 years of Valve and/or SAGD experience
- University Degree or Technical College equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Computer knowledge
- High Energy – Self Starter/motivated
- Team player
- Effective communication skills
Quantum Supply Ltd markets valves to industries in Western Canada and acts as both a manufacturer’s representative and distributor. Focal industries include Oil & Gas Production, Heavy Oil Production & Upgrading with a specialization in pressure seal valves for steam service.
The company was founded in April 2000 and initially registered in the province of British Columbia. To facilitate expansion into Alberta the company registered inter-provincially and in 2003 opened a satellite sales office in Calgary. Quantum firmly established itself in Alberta when it opened its Edmonton warehouse and sales office in 2006. Quantum's head office remains in BC and is located in North Vancouver.
At the end of December 2011, Quantum Supply Ltd was acquired by ERIKS through its wholly owned operating company Newdell of Houston, Texas. Founded in 1940, ERIKS is a leading international industrial service provider offering a wide range of high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services. ERIKS' current product range, including the technical and logistics services that for part of it, is divided into five core activities: flow technology, sealing technology, bearing and power transmission, including electromechanical services and condition monitoring, industrial plastics, and tools and maintenance products. ERIKS currently consists of more than 60 companies with branches in 25 countries, serving over 200,000 customers.