Quantum Supply, a rapidly expanding Energy company based out of beautiful North Vancouver is looking for a Inside Sales Coordinator to join the team. The appointed candidate will be responsible for executing all duties contributing to the growth of project sales for the company. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with internal departments to set up and maintain projects
- Respond to incoming customer inquiries, develop accounts and generate quotes.
- Enter and maintain purchase orders
- Establish and strengthen customer relationships through committed, professional and respectful service.
- Provide prompt responses to internal and external team members, customers and vendors.
- Monitor expected ship dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Certificate
- Proficient computer skills, particularly in EXCEL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Career oriented
- Extremely organized with an eye for detail
- Process driven
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer service role, preferably in a technical or industrial industry
QUANTUM SUPPLY LTD markets valves to industries in Western Canada and acts as both a manufacturer’s representative and distributor. Focal industries include Oil & Gas Production, Heavy Oil Production & Upgrading with a specialization in pressure seal valves for steam service.
The company was founded in April 2000 and initially registered in the province of British Columbia. To facilitate expansion into Alberta the company registered inter-provincially and in 2003 opened a satellite sales office in Calgary. Quantum firmly established itself in Alberta when it opened its Edmonton warehouse and sales office in 2006. Quantum's head office remains in BC and is located in North Vancouver.
At the end of December 2011, Quantum Supply Ltd was acquired by ERIKS through its wholly owned operating company Newdell of Houston, Texas. Founded in 1940, ERIKS is a leading international industrial service provider offering a wide range of high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services. ERIKS' current product range, including the technical and logistics services that for part of it, is divided into five core activities: flow technology, sealing technology, bearing and power transmission, including electromechanical services and condition monitoring, industrial plastics, and tools and maintenance products. ERIKS currently consists of more than 60 companies with branches in 25 countries, serving over 200,000 customers.