Quantum Supply Ltd is one of the leading distributors of valves to Oil and Gas, Power and Energy companies in Western Canada. We are currently looking for a document administrator to join our growing head office team in beautiful North Vancouver. The document administrator will be responsible for managing document flow of drawings and manuals related to all large projects and orders. This position is ideal for an ambitious, self-directed, organized professional with excellent customer service skills. The right candidate should be eager to grow and develop with a quickly expanding company.
This position is best suited for current Vancouver resident.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a document administrator role an asset
- Proficient computer skills in MS office and Adobe
- Experience with databases and filing software
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Takes initiative and is eager to learn
- Great time management and organizational skills
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to: administration of drawings and documentation, data entry, correspondence with clients, as well as expediting documentation from vendors and clients.
QUANTUM SUPPLY LTD (QSL) markets valves & process equipment to industry in Western Canada and acts as both a manufacturer's representative...