QUANTUM SUPPLY LTD is looking for an administrative assistant to join our team. The right candidate will be responsible for general office duties as well as assisting the CEO and document control team with administrative tasks. QUANTUM is looking for long term employees who are eager to learn and adaptable to change. Only serious applicants apply.
- Provide administrative support to Company CEO, Project Managers, and Document Control Team.
- Overall office management including organization, ordering of supplies and shipping/receiving of documents.
- Answer phones and direct customer inquiries accordingly
- Administer all travel arrangements, bookings and schedules.
- Assist CEO in day to day tasks including managing schedule, preparing documents and organizing workflow.
- Post-secondary education
- 2-3 years' experience in an administrative role
- Superior MS office skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe (PDF)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organization and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Takes initiative and is adaptable to change
QUANTUM SUPPLY LTD markets valves to industries in Western Canada and acts as both a manufacturer's representative and distributor. Focal industries include Oil & Gas Production, Heavy Oil Production & Upgrading with a specialization in pressure seal valves for steam service.
The company was founded in April 2000 and initially registered in the province of British Columbia. To facilitate expansion into Alberta the company registered inter-provincially and in 2003 opened a satellite sales office in Calgary. Quantum firmly established itself in Alberta when it opened its Edmonton warehouse and sales office in 2006. Quantum's head office remains in BC and is located in North Vancouver.
At the end of December 2011, Quantum Supply Ltd was acquired by ERIKS through its wholly owned operating company Newdell of Houston, Texas. Founded in 1940, ERIKS is a leading international industrial service provider offering a wide range of high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services. ERIKS' current product range, including the technical and logistics services that for part of it, is divided into five core activities: flow technology, sealing technology, bearing and power transmission, including electromechanical services and condition monitoring, industrial plastics, and tools and maintenance products. ERIKS currently consists of more than 60 companies with branches in 25 countries, serving over 200,000 customers.
QUANTUM SUPPLY LTD (QSL) markets valves & process equipment to industry in Western Canada and acts as both a manufacturer's...