Quantum Management Services Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great Workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 2, 2016
-Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
-Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
-Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
Progressive company
administrative assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 9, 2016
Good place to work and develop mulitple skills. Staff is friendly and interactive, help one another to achieve department goals.
Having a good rapport with your co-workers
Receptionist Switchboard Administrative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 22, 2015
Pros: On Friday we all come together and order Pizza!
Very good corporate office that deals with clients daily, both internally and externally. Good pay and wonderfull co-workers, quite environment. Typical day at work is that some days are not too bad and some other days the phone and customers go crazy! I enjoy my job because I get to listen to the need of others and help to resolve issues when it arise.
A good employer to work for. I could ask the very many questions that I needed to ask, and receive answers that I could understand easily.
Data Entry Operator / Reviewing Agent (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 20, 2015
Pros: Gained new skills
Cons: Some very long days
A typical day at work was entering people's applications into a database system. I learned how to work for the client, a government department. I got along with my co-workers well. The hardest part of the job was finishing the work by the deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job was finding out that working as a data entry operator was very similar to working as a bookkeeper. I still needed to adapt, pay attention to detail and to be flexible.
Horrible
coordinator (Former Employee), OttawaSeptember 28, 2015
Pros: It was a job with pay
Cons: bad pay. Clique co workers. No respect for work done
hard company to work for. Bad pay, no respect, over worked. Would never work there again. The staff were too clique. Kept getting told to do some things while being told to do something else. No career prospects.
Productive and Fun Workplace Environment
Order Picker (Former Employee), North York, ONApril 27, 2015
Enjoyed this workplace experience very much.

Friendly co-workers and developed skills in teamwork, customer service, order picking, packaging, shipping and overall warehousing while working here.
Strong and Effective
Packer (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 26, 2014
A day at hbc is very busy with passionate co-worker, amazing supervisor and management staff. It is fun at times but can be very fast pace.
$14/hour
IT Support (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 12, 2013
I have learned nothing and there were no enjoyable parts of the job.
Tiring
Loader (Former Employee), MontrealDecember 8, 2012
Hardest part of the job was having the bend down constantly to pick up boxed that by the end of the day my back and legs would be in pain
Fun and fast paced
Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 14, 2012
Pros: downtown toronto
Cons: no stability
Fun environment
Good co-workers
Fast paced
Temporary work
Travail
Caissière (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 16, 2016
Pros: Environnement social
Cons: Temporaire
J'ai beaucoup appris l'esprit d'équipe, à travailler dure et avec sérieux.
Le management était très respectueux sur place.
Travailler avec Quantum m'a ouvert les yeux sur d'autre possibilité d'emploi.
Bonne experience
Lending advisor for J.P.Morgan Chase (Inbound) (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 17, 2015
Pros: activite culturel
Cons: coupure d'heures
Service a la clientèle, département d'autorisation, répondre aux appels des membres et les aider avec l'augmentation de leur limite
Environnement de travail très agréable.
Stagiaire en recrutement (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 11, 2015
Vous n'êtes pas laissés à vous même. Il y'a un suivi incroyable et on y apprend énormément de choses en peu de temps. Parfait pour un stage en recrutement.
Bonne culture d'entreprise. Superbe ambiance. Collègues très sympas.
Respect mutuel
Recruteuse (Former Employee), JuinJuly 30, 2013
Pros: bonne ambiance de travail
Ce travail m'a beaucoup marqué, notre employeur tenait toujours compte de nos propositions pour que le travail soit impeccable.