Quantiam Technologies Inc. is an innovative and growing advanced technology company located in the Edmonton Research Park in South Edmonton. We are looking for a motivated, hard-working, energetic employee with a great work attitude to become a member of our team.
Competition #: 1000 - 02
Salary Range: $43,000 – 55,000/year (depending on experience) plus 0-to-20% Performance Bonus; we have a highly comprehensive and competitive Benefits package; GRRSP
Hours: 40 hour work week
Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Deadline: September 15, 2014 (or until filled)
Experience: 3 – 10 years work experience in an Administrative Assistant role
- High School Diploma with strong work experience.
- College Diploma or Certificate in Office/Business Administration would be a strong asset.
- Some University training could be an asset.
Specific Skills/Background Required:
- Must have strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, primarily Word and PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook at a minimum “Intermediate” Level (70% score or better). Familiar with Adobe software.
- Fluent in English, good grammar skills.
- Experience with writing, editing and proofreading, letters, reports, proposals.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Proactive approach with exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Experience with compiling and formatting large and complex technical and legal documents, and proposals.
- Self starter, highly motivated, flexible/adaptable and a quick learner.
- Able to focus on task-at-hand among distractions.
- Work with confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
- Ability to take direction to meet customer needs (internal and external).
- Strong work ethics with demonstrative accountability and reliability in punctuality and work attendance.
Brief Job Description of Responsibilities/Duties of this Position:
This position provides a wide variety of services and is responsible for Office Administration to C-Level, overall administrative staff support and reception.
- Support various groups and levels, and work directly with project support staff in R&D, Manufacturing and Corporate.
- Assist with scheduling meetings, calendar management; respond to invites for CEO in a timely manner.
- Plan and organize special events and company function luncheons as required.
- Overview of contracts and contract submissions.
- Format and proof all letters, documents, and reports and assist in preparation of professional presentations in a timely manner.
- Prepare agendas, take minutes, compile data and coordinate documents/reference material for meetings.
- Electronic filing management system – review, track, and maintain.
- Provide accurate word-processing support in a timely manner by formatting and proofing a variety of documents. This includes highly confidential correspondence, contracts, proposals, technical reports and presentations.
- Assist with Workplace Health & Safety Committee meetings and provide minutes.
- Answer and screen telephone calls in a friendly, polite and professional manner.
- Performs accurate data entry and filing as required.
- Prepares shipping and arrange for couriers.
- General office duties, faxing, generating labels, filing, photocopying, sort and open incoming mail, setup for meetings in boardrooms and order all office supplies as required.
- Other various administrative duties as assigned.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resume in one (1) Word document or PDF document including competition number through this Ad by September 15, 2014 or:
Quantiam Technologies Inc.
1651 – 94th Street
Edmonton, AB T6N 1E6
Indeed - 30+ days ago