Quality Millwright and Machine Services, Ltd. (QMS) provides quality, affordable and dependable services for fabrication, plant maintenance, and construction projects for clients in Central Alberta.
QMS is currently accepting resumes from Journeyman Millwrights for several positions. These positions start immediately.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct work ensuring all policies and codes of practice are followed
- Assist with installing new production equipment
- Read diagrams / schematics and service manuals to determine work procedures
- Follow QMS safety management policies and procedures
- Ensure all relevant OH&S Safety Codes, Acts and Regulations are followed
- Inspect for, and troubleshoot, machine / production line performance issues, install machinery and mechanical equipment, repair / replace defective machinery parts
- Ensures all tools, work areas and equipment are clean, maintained and organized
- Registered Alberta Journeyman Millwright with interprovincial red seal
- Valid CSTS, First Aid, Fall arrest, teleboom and boom lift certified
- Experience in fabrication necessary
- Experience in equipment alignment, trouble shooting of bearings, seals and packaging machinery an asset
- Experience with pipefitting an asset
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to make sound decisions
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, technical, and communication skills
- Demonstrate problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
This is an excellent career opportunity for individuals who have initiative and drive to be part of a growing organization. Compensation is based on experience. Qualified candidates can fax a current resume, with references, to 780-456-7217.
We thank you for your interest. We will keep resumes on file for 6 months. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.