Quality Millwright and Machine Services, Ltd. (QMS) provides quality, affordable and dependable services for fabrication, plant maintenance, and construction projects for clients in Central Alberta.
QMS is currently accepting resumes for electricians for electrical installation and industrial work. These positions start immediately.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct work ensuring all policies and codes of practice are followed
- Assist with installing new production equipment
- Read diagrams / schematics and service manuals to determine work procedures
- Follow QMS safety management policies and procedures
- Ensure all relevant OH&S Safety Codes, Acts and Regulations are followed
- Ensures all tools, work areas and equipment are clean, maintained and organized
- Experience in cable tray, wiring motors and sensors required.
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to make sound decisions
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, technical, and communication skills
- Demonstrate problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Valid CSTS, First Aid, Fall arrest (would be an asset)
This is an excellent career opportunity for individuals who have initiative and drive to be part of a growing organization. Compensation is based on experience. Qualified candidates can fax a current resume, with references, to 780-456-7217.
We thank you for your interest. We will keep resumes on file for 6 months. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.