Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
GREAT EX GENERAL MANAGER
EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee), Jekyll Island, GAApril 15, 2014
Pros: ex general manager was a great boss
Cons: new gen. manager ran even each department
DUE TO THE ECONOMY COLLAPSE IN THIS AREA, ALL DEPARTMENT HEADS WERE STRIPED OF THEIR SALARIES AND POSITION. I LEFT IMMEDIATELY.
Refreshing and productive place to work.
Frontdesk Clerk (Former Employee), Panama CityMarch 23, 2014
Pros: a steady position
Cons: 24 hrs. open
A great first time job, with a willing to learn attitude goes a long way here. Effective in customer satisfactory. Excellent training available.
Good Company
Front Desk Clerk/Sales Agent (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: feels like family
Cons: general management was not accomodating
Good Company. Direct Supervisor was amazing. Felt like family. Small company. Less than 30 employees.
Bugs need to be worked out
Sales Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, East County, CAFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: free breakfast and room and board
Cons: poor upper management
I gave a poor star rating review because this company has a lot of problems due the fact there are too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. And non of the Chiefs work together for the good of the company, but rather the good for themselves.
They hired me as sales manager, but then didn't allow me to really do my job that I was hired for. They never did – more... get my business cards printed. And doing outside sales was hard to do without business cards and also, they didn't have enough staff to cover front desk so I had to fill in for front desk or take reservations over the phone instead of using my time to bring in groups. Also, because I was on salary it was assumed I would work 16 hour days and consider that par for the course.
The ACTUAL SALES JOB part .. (what I was hired for) was good, I liked it, and had so much more I wanted to do for that hotel.
But they were not interested in making the hotel successful. Many times we didn't' even get a paycheck, even the payday before Christmas, the owner canceled the Christmas party we planned and didn't send out pay checks. Owner said he had personal financial issues to take care of, so let his entire staff go without their pay. I am glad I was only there for 3 months. – less
Positive Work Place
General Manager (Current Employee), Dundee, MIJanuary 25, 2014
Guest service is the top priority. There is a lot of room for growth here. We try to make it a good place to work and stay.
Great learning experiece!
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: overall. fun place to work.
Cons: low pay and little to no over-time available.
Working in hotels has always been enjoyable for me. I like helping and meeting new people and working the front desk was a good fit for me. The pay was minimal, but I learned a lot about the hotel industry. Some things can not be taught and I feel I gained a lot of needed experience working for Choice Hotels. The hardest part of the job was dealing – more... with upset guests, but I gave me a challenge and opportunity to satisfy even the most difficult of customers. Other than the occasional house keeper, I was normally the only hotel employee on duty, and that was a good feeling, knowing I was, for 8 hours a day, in charge of this huge hotel. – less
Excellent Work Place
Front Desk Clerk Quality Inn and Suites (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 7, 2014
Assisted guests with daily check-in check-out, transported guest to and from airport, Performed night audits, handled payment transactions.
Overall fun and busy atmosphere
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee), Lawrenceburg, INDecember 20, 2013
Pros: busy, lots of customer satisfaction
Cons: no paid holidays, vacations, bonuses, health care
Provide a welcoming atmosphere to guest. Provide top quality services to the guest. Make sure everyone is in a win-win situaltion if problems arise. Meeting new people from all around the world.
Great staff, Poor communication.
Guest Services Manager (Former Employee), Matthews, NCDecember 4, 2013
This job requires a 24 7 365 commitment. While I learned quite a bit about the Hospitality Industry, being on call 24-7-365 leaves little time to enjoy your life outside of work.
k
Desk clerk/Customer service (Former Employee), cordele gaOctober 31, 2013
its a great work place. I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere work place. I learned a lot while working there.
great place to get started.
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), North CarolinaOctober 24, 2013
It is a fairly simple job as a Front desk agent for this company they are always training you to be better which is great.
Great Place To Be Family Operated
Midnight Audit (Former Employee), Bradley, ILOctober 12, 2013
Pros: management, schedule, perks
Cons: customers
You wouldnt know that this entire place and everything about it was operated by independent owners, not managers. They are active in ever part of the business and were not too important to do every job from plunging a toliet to signing paychecks. They were never in your face and understood that all the employees are simply human and will make mistakes. – more... AWESOME place to work. – less
Large Property
Landscaper/Housemen (Former Employee), Mystic, CTSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: good, honest, rewarding work
Cons: not a reliable employer, poor management
I was landscaper and housemen. Which basically was landscaping on Sunny/Nice days and housemen chores/duties when the weather did not permit for outside work.
The hardest and most enjoyable part of the job was landscaping. It is also the most rewarding.
I learned time management and property maintenance.
Co-worker and management were almost always new. – more... Unfortunately the company has a revolving door policy. – less
Customer Service
Night Auditor (Former Employee), South Lake Tahoe, CASeptember 16, 2013
Working for Quality Inn, I enjoyed the interpersonal communication that I had with my co-workers and guests.
Ok work
Maintenance manager -Delicate contractors (Former Employee), Menomonie, WIJuly 25, 2013
I was a maintenance man for almost a year, There was bad management until I left The management has switched hands and become a better work environment. Place pays minimum wage and would get you through your college years but not really any room for advancement
Fun workplace very professional environment.
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), 3855 Pan America Expressway San Antonio TexasJuly 17, 2013
Pros: management staff very easy to work for which makes your job so much easier.
Cons: no complaints
Working for Quality Inn Hotel is a wonderful experience you get to help bring a smile to so many people .I Always go above and beyond to make sure my customers are satisfied otherwise my job is not done.
good place to work.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Monroe, NCApril 10, 2013
Small family owned type business, management is very good.
Very Productive and fun
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 2, 2013
I love working in housekeeping its fun the people are nice the location was great and housekeeping is one of my favorite fields it was easy and a fast pace work environment I loved it.
My work place is productive at times
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Greenville, SCFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: the customers &some days are always brighter than others
Cons: no breaks at all. & no enough people working to have your personal days off
I work the front desk.
I answer the phone, check in guest &help them if they have any problems.
Front Desk Supervisor
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee), Mesa, AZFebruary 6, 2013
checking in and out guest, answering phones, complaint resolution, taking care of payments,

1 2 3