Quality Home Care

Quality Home Care Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very good Homecare agency. Flexible hours, good management and friendly co-workers made this agency one of my favorite jobs.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Jamestown, TNSeptember 29, 2014
The flexible hours and good pay were two pluses. Supportive management made the job more pleasant. The only negative was excessive driving at times which is just part of Home Healthcare.
Homemaker Companion (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTSeptember 6, 2014
Good Management, great co-workers and great clients. Typical day at work... Taking clients to appointments, light cleaning around the house, cooking, and controlling medications.
fun
Caretaker (Current Employee), woodbridge, VAJune 16, 2014
Pros: friendly
Cons: distance
Would go to work and spend day with an assigned client which would usually be an elderly person. I would acompany them to the doctor, or grocery store.
is a fun workplace. I enjoy working with my erderly patients (clients)
Homemaker (Current Employee), Waterbury, CTJune 13, 2014
a typical day at work is very busy lots of responsabilities. Somenthing that I am learning is to be more careful how I treat people, more responsible of what I am doing.. My hardest part of my job is when I have to work with patients that don't know how to talk, that can't move etc..
I have never encountered such unprofessionalism in my entire work experience.
PCA (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTApril 28, 2014
Pros: my client
Cons: the company and staff
My day typically began with preparing my clients meal, once his meal and medication were on the dinning table i would then wake my client. Next I would give him a bed bath and assist eith oral care. after that I would transfer him to the bathroom and then to his wheel chair. My client would then have his meal and go out for a cigarette while I would – more... disinfect and clean his room and bathroom. Then I would proceed to clean the kitchen and living room and vacuum the house. After that my client and I would take a walk around the neighborhood. Every monday, wednesday, friday, I would assist my client in the shower. Once a week I would shave his beard, cut his nails, and trimm his hair. Once a week I would wash his linens and put new ones on his bed. In the evenings we would watch a movie, play cards, or talk. My most enjoyable part of my day was whenever he was in a good enough mood to laugh. – less
Home Care
Senior Quality Home Care (Former Employee), Pilot Mountain, NCApril 2, 2014
Pros: lunchs were packed
Cons: breaks were asigned to me
Home care, baths for residences, assistant to bath rooms and to all other places. Feed residences, turned ever2 hrs. if needed. Cleaned their house if they were not able to.
Quality Home Care, Inc.
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee), Butler, MOAugust 31, 2013
Pros: being one on one with a client
Cons: no ot, not very many hours, does not offer insurance
I love working for Quality Home Care they have good benefits and absolutely love my clients I look forward to going to my clients house and helping them with everyday needs such as cooking, cleaning, bathing, personal hygiene, doing clients hair, going to the store and, exc. I love leaving and seeing a smile on my clients face or when they need someone – more... and I am there for them. I have learned a lot from this job then from working in the nursing homes and have met some amazing people that has touch my heart and has made me a different person all around. – less
Hard work
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee), Barnsley, ENGJuly 2, 2013
Very long hours , spend alot of money on fuel and you dont get reinbhurst
Didn't get to know employer.
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee), Gallup, NMMay 13, 2013
Pros: helping out people.
Cons: the benefits.
I didn't work long enough with the company to really get to know everyone. I didn't work with the same person everyday also.
NIce productive place
did not have coworkers
was and enjoyable job
Helping People
Home attandant (Former Employee), Sherman, TXOctober 20, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
This is a great place to help with the Elderly people in there homes that needs help in there daily shores
Data Entry
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTApril 6, 2012
Pros: flex hrs
Cons: no benefits
updating and maintaining all client files as necessary as changes takes place.
Not a steady work schedule
CNA (Current Employee), Henderson, TNMarch 19, 2012
I don't believe I have had a steady work schedule since day one. The Management over my office that I work out of is not what you would say on top of things.

About Quality Home Care

Quality HomeCare Solutions is a certified homecare agency that provides both health care and non-health care services in the comfort – Read more