Quality Cheese Inc. is a manufacturer of quality cheeses seeking a full-time Accounting Clerk to assist with general Accounts Receivable/Payable, telephone and filing duties.
- Accurately process paid invoices.
- Monitor outstanding customer balances, make collection calls, and record findings for management’s review and direction.
- Set-up new customers in Accounting system.
- Assist with filing of A/R batches and backups and pull support as required.
- Match invoices against purchase orders, check for price and quantity, and advise management of any discrepancies.
- Process checks in a timely manner, adhering to predetermined guidelines.
- Code and key invoices, determine correct vendor codes, and determine appropriate General Ledger account numbers as per the Company accounts.
- Assist Accounting in proper financial reporting, including year-end and audit transactions.
- 2-3 years of experience in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Proficiency in MSOffice
- Working knowledge in Accounting software (Business Vision) preferred
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks in a fast paced, frequent deadline environment
- Strong customer service, attention-to-detail and teamwork skills
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to meet month-end and year-end needs
- Post-secondary education in the Accounting field an asset
We offer a competitive hourly rate and a comprehensive benefits package. Quality Cheese Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted at this time.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Quality Cheese Inc. is a manufacturer of quality cheeses.