Quality Carriers Employee Review

View all Quality Carriers reviews

Joke
Dispatch Manager (Former Employee) –  South Williamsport PA5 November 2013
I worked for an affiliated terminal located in S. Williamsport PA.

I did not have a driving position. I was in the office.

They hire you as salary, but then if you can not make it to work for whatever reason, they will dock your pay.

Training? F that. Into the fire you go when things are ok for some and not for others. The worst training program I have ever been a part of.

Pay - was ok. Benefits, a little pricey. Atmosphere? Ridiculous. A handful of people working "together" but getting stabbed in the back as soon as they leave the office. No matter if it was the terminal manager, dispatchers, drivers, shop guys...place was a joke.

I don't miss it for one minute.
Pros
Nadda
Cons
Read the review

Other Quality Carriers Employee Reviews

Trucker beware
Driver (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON23 May 2017
I worked with quality carriers for less than a month they expect you to work 6 to 7 days a week don't expect to have any family time don't expect to be paid for waiting times or if you're stuck in traffic for for five hours Be prepared not to be paid either they're very shady on paying their drivers that's the reason why I quit
Pros
New safety glasess
Cons
Not getting paid
Head office was in Quebec and management couldn't relate to operations in the Western part of Canada.
Office Manager/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 January 2016
Management couldn't relate to the cost of maintenance and repairs of trucks and trailers in the West as compared to costs in the East. Possibly did not understand the economy.
Pros
Enjoyed supporting drivers and building relationships with repair facilities and customers
Cons
Being between Canadian Div. (Novurtus) and US Head Office regarding safety, training, repairs, etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Carriers. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9