QUALITY ASSURANCE

• Salary/Benefits
Fast paced work environment
Document Specialist (Current Employee), West Point, PAJune 2, 2014
Cons: i am not salary
I work in a team setting where I am given to chance to teach others on a daily basis. I most enjoyable party of my job is that I am constantly meeting new people. I am given a higher level of responsibility and I work well in a situation like that.
productive and so much fun to work with these people
Corrective checker-MATERIAL MANAGEMENT,COLLECTIONS (Former Employee), Newark, DEMarch 4, 2014
Pros: always had perfect attendance and rewarded with company convient days
Cons: no a/c
I LOVED MY JOB AT AVON AND WAS SORRY TO SEE IT GO.I MET PEOPLE I HAD TO INTERACT WITH WHEN IT CAME TO THE COLLECTION DEPT. TO THANK ME FOR THEIR HELP IN A BAD TIME.I WORKED THE ASSEMBLY LINE WITH NO ERRORS TO REPORT.I WAS A CROSS TRAINER AND WANTED TO LEARN EVERYTHING.LOVED THE PEOPLE I WORKED WITH.THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB WAS BIN FILLING FROM THE – more... WAREHOUSE AND THE BEST WAS JUST GETTING UP AND GOING TO WORK AND MEETING STILL NEW PEOPLE THAT WAS PLACING ORDERS. – less
A professional yet relaxed employer that is able to adapt to change as well as I do.
Analyst (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: breaks, short lunches, vacations
Cons: travel
In my work experience, there is never a typical day. My day would be a constant learning experience, never dull always a challenge.
Challanging work environment with constant flow new product
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee), Winona, MNFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: clean work environment
Cons: poor communications and work instructions
This job required constant review of the production lines that were operating to verify they continued to package the product according to written procedures. Measurements of the fill weights / volumes were required along with measurements of the torque required to open the containers.

Line approvals were also required where the physical line and materials – more... brought to the line were compared to controlled documents to verify everything met internal and customer requirements.

Additional duties included auditing of incoming packaging and labeling materials and obtaining samples of spices, ingredients and chemicals used in production. These samples were tested in the laboratory according to internal and customer requirements. – less
Good Job
Senior Associate (Current Employee), Pune, MHJanuary 12, 2014
Getting knowlege of Quality Assurance,Good Job Culture,Best Tata code of concuct.
Great compensation, poor quality of life
3rd Party Independent Consultant (Former Employee), variousNovember 15, 2013
Pros: compensation
Cons: family life
Position requires frequent and distant travel. Working in a loud, dirty and dangerous environment. Hardest part of the job was being away from home for long periods of time.
fun work place as the airport is an interesting place
senior quality assurance (Former Employee), cairo airportOctober 20, 2013
Pros: meals allowance daily
Cons: health inssurance
normal day at work.
I learned how to deal with different kinds of people.
well management.
having good colleagues
Working inside Nissan plant at Logistics department.
Head of Quality (Former Employee), MexicoSeptember 12, 2013
Working inside Nissan plant at Logistics department giving solutions to customers and coordinating shipments.
joyfull workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), HyderabadApril 24, 2013
Pros: trasportation
Cons: freedom to work
working with the team with an effort to complete the task and great support from the team leader in order to overcome any king of pressure and concentrate focusly on the task given to us
Quality related all work i can do.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Store, line and Final InspectionMarch 22, 2013
To learn all type of inspection equipment handle.
To learn good Communication is very impartant
Analysis of gaps in SDLC process and closure (Former Employee), Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 2, 2013
Very Openness and Cooperative people to work with. Very good exposure in terms of learning new techniques.
Fun testing and recording findings
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Mexico, MODecember 12, 2012
Pros: rewarding to know the product is of quality
Cons: having to slow production to troubleshoot which sometimes upsets management
Testing and communicating findings. Documenting measurments and results.
QA
LSG Sky Chefs (Former Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 24, 2012
Pros: start early work get out of work early
Cons: not very friendly
Check quality of products, weigh products and keep track, have to wear lab coats and caps,
Real work-life balance with opportunities to increase my soft skills.
Program Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 17, 2012
Pros: free meals, ability to work from home, vacations.
Cons: dealt with people from different time zones.
Validate my work spread sheet, checking that my projects are accessible and my team is prepared for the day.

I learned to prioritize my work. To communicate and work with both senior level and junior level managers.

My manager was always available (open door) for questions but not intrusive.

My department was more like family, covering for each other – more... when necessary.

Getting the teams in the field to reply to our request for immediate documentation on a particular project.

Working with my co-workers. – less
quality assurance inspector
Composite Shell Mate (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJune 4, 2012
inspection of completed jobs of final line. this would include electrical, hydraulics, presurazation and all installation of entire acfts. hawker 4000, premier, and hawker 987 models.
Learned a lot
Machinist Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Navarre, FLMarch 13, 2012
Pros: constantly learning new things
Cons: hot. dirty.
Learned a lot about the machining and metal fabrication business and proceedures. Was offered another job back in SC or would have learned a lot more