QUALITY ASSURANCE

QUALITY ASSURANCE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nice
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), TXDecember 11, 2014
Nice place to work and great people to work with. Great job to have if you love the healthcare field.
Fast paced ,interesting challenging role
Complaint Analyst / Quality Assurance Scientist (Current Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: the day went fast, and i accomplished my goal
Cons: it it is a challenge to work with people of different cultures over the phone.
1 enter, submit CF/complaints as CF Coordinator /Hotline on behalf of Field Service Personnel ,analyze and accept CF/customer feedback from rhe call center,assign complaints to investigator and reviewer.
I learned to classify CFs correctly,ensure all pertinent data required, populate GCAPA fields so data is complete 25-50 CFs /day
The management trained – more... me and encourage me to be productive.
My co-workers are helpful and supportive.
It is a challenge to work with people of different cultures.
The enjoyable part of my job is when I accomplished my tasks for the day. – less
Nice Place
Computer analysis (Former Employee), Pendleton ORSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: awesome co-workers
Cons: no benefits
A typical workday had a lot of computer work and a challenging work day.
Law Firm with profit sharing
Analyst - Client Liaison (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2014
Pros: small firm - profit sharing
Cons: repetitive duties
My position was unique to this firm, as Quality Assurance Analyst I was required to review all work prior to any Foreclosure sales occurred to insure state and federal laws were being complied with. The hardest part of this job was dealing with a small percentage of co-workers that took my findings personally should an error occur. The most enjoyable – more... part of the job was that I worked independently and reported directly to the operations manager. – less
Clerk
summer internship (Current Employee), Martinsburg, PAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: labor intensive
A day at work involved working with the public, preparation of fresh food, shipping/unloading, managing cash drawers, opening and closing the store. As an employee at West End I learned about the front end and the back end of a business. How things work, and the best way to get things done.
Fast paced work environment
Document Specialist (Current Employee), West Point, PAJune 2, 2014
Cons: i am not salary
I work in a team setting where I am given to chance to teach others on a daily basis. I most enjoyable party of my job is that I am constantly meeting new people. I am given a higher level of responsibility and I work well in a situation like that.
productive and so much fun to work with these people
Corrective checker-MATERIAL MANAGEMENT,COLLECTIONS (Former Employee), Newark, DEMarch 4, 2014
Pros: always had perfect attendance and rewarded with company convient days
Cons: no a/c
I LOVED MY JOB AT AVON AND WAS SORRY TO SEE IT GO.I MET PEOPLE I HAD TO INTERACT WITH WHEN IT CAME TO THE COLLECTION DEPT. TO THANK ME FOR THEIR HELP IN A BAD TIME.I WORKED THE ASSEMBLY LINE WITH NO ERRORS TO REPORT.I WAS A CROSS TRAINER AND WANTED TO LEARN EVERYTHING.LOVED THE PEOPLE I WORKED WITH.THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB WAS BIN FILLING FROM THE – more... WAREHOUSE AND THE BEST WAS JUST GETTING UP AND GOING TO WORK AND MEETING STILL NEW PEOPLE THAT WAS PLACING ORDERS. – less
A professional yet relaxed employer that is able to adapt to change as well as I do.
Analyst (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: breaks, short lunches, vacations
Cons: travel
In my work experience, there is never a typical day. My day would be a constant learning experience, never dull always a challenge.
Challanging work environment with constant flow new product
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee), Winona, MNFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: clean work environment
Cons: poor communications and work instructions
This job required constant review of the production lines that were operating to verify they continued to package the product according to written procedures. Measurements of the fill weights / volumes were required along with measurements of the torque required to open the containers.

Line approvals were also required where the physical line and materials – more... brought to the line were compared to controlled documents to verify everything met internal and customer requirements.

Additional duties included auditing of incoming packaging and labeling materials and obtaining samples of spices, ingredients and chemicals used in production. These samples were tested in the laboratory according to internal and customer requirements. – less
Good Job
Senior Associate (Current Employee), Pune, MHJanuary 12, 2014
Getting knowlege of Quality Assurance,Good Job Culture,Best Tata code of concuct.
Great compensation, poor quality of life
3rd Party Independent Consultant (Former Employee), variousNovember 15, 2013
Pros: compensation
Cons: family life
Position requires frequent and distant travel. Working in a loud, dirty and dangerous environment. Hardest part of the job was being away from home for long periods of time.
fun work place as the airport is an interesting place
senior quality assurance (Former Employee), cairo airportOctober 20, 2013
Pros: meals allowance daily
Cons: health inssurance
normal day at work.
I learned how to deal with different kinds of people.
well management.
having good colleagues
Working inside Nissan plant at Logistics department.
Head of Quality (Former Employee), MexicoSeptember 12, 2013
Working inside Nissan plant at Logistics department giving solutions to customers and coordinating shipments.
joyfull workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), HyderabadApril 24, 2013
Pros: trasportation
Cons: freedom to work
working with the team with an effort to complete the task and great support from the team leader in order to overcome any king of pressure and concentrate focusly on the task given to us
Quality related all work i can do.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Store, line and Final InspectionMarch 22, 2013
To learn all type of inspection equipment handle.
To learn good Communication is very impartant
Analysis of gaps in SDLC process and closure (Former Employee), Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 2, 2013
Very Openness and Cooperative people to work with. Very good exposure in terms of learning new techniques.
Fun testing and recording findings
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Mexico, MODecember 12, 2012
Pros: rewarding to know the product is of quality
Cons: having to slow production to troubleshoot which sometimes upsets management
Testing and communicating findings. Documenting measurments and results.
QA
LSG Sky Chefs (Former Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 24, 2012
Pros: start early work get out of work early
Cons: not very friendly
Check quality of products, weigh products and keep track, have to wear lab coats and caps,
Real work-life balance with opportunities to increase my soft skills.
Program Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 17, 2012
Pros: free meals, ability to work from home, vacations.
Cons: dealt with people from different time zones.
Validate my work spread sheet, checking that my projects are accessible and my team is prepared for the day.

I learned to prioritize my work. To communicate and work with both senior level and junior level managers.

My manager was always available (open door) for questions but not intrusive.

My department was more like family, covering for each other – more... when necessary.

Getting the teams in the field to reply to our request for immediate documentation on a particular project.

Working with my co-workers. – less
quality assurance inspector
Composite Shell Mate (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJune 4, 2012
inspection of completed jobs of final line. this would include electrical, hydraulics, presurazation and all installation of entire acfts. hawker 4000, premier, and hawker 987 models.