Qualcomm

Qualcomm Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Competitive & fast paced with fun & innovative people
Senior Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: free healthcare, stocks, gym
Cons: long hours
Qualcomm is a company that invests in its employees by providing amazing benefits & all of the tools needed to succeed. Employees take great pride in working for a large, successful company in a city that boasts great weather.

With all the perks there are high expectations & one can often expect to work extended hours to meet stringent timeline requirements.
great work enviroment , and managment
Senior Software Test Engineer (Current Employee), san diegoFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: great managment, communication level
Cons: n/a
great work environment , and great communication levels among different teams, successful Competition between team members , gives opportunity to employees to learn new things everyday .
good team work
test engineer (Former Employee), San DiegoFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: excellent working environment; good technical support.
Cons: communication between teams
• CoreBSP storage driver test;8974, 8626, 8926 Windows Phone feature test; 9x25,9x15chip modem test;
• Test setup; bug report and trouble shootings; design and write automation tests in Perl; use ATM etc.;
• End to end RF, server, device SW, and CDMA, GPS system integration test; Execute test cases;
• TE automation test with Perl; Report and debug problems, – more... using QXDM/QPST & other tools; Oracle DB – less
Ample opportunity to learn, explore and work on new projects.
Director of Mobile Software Development (Former Employee), San diego, CAFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: medical, opportunity
Cons: tight schedule
I had opportunity to work on new projects, lead multi-site development team, manage project schedule and delivery of quality software.
Best place to work for...
Accounting Processor I (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 13, 2014
• Pre-coding and processing supplier invoices. Coding invoices with required accounting verify and ensure signature requirements are met, match invoices to receipts and purchase orders, entering invoices into Oracle in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Auditing and validating final invoice batches to ensure payment integrity is maintained. Research/resolve – more... billing discrepancies through communication with suppliers and internal personnel. Mail Services and learned the new Mark View Imaging Program for scanning invoices.
• Processed a total of 80 to 100 invoices a day – less
Qualcomm is place with talented people
Senior Staff Engineering Manager/Lead Architect (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: always challenged and improving your skillsets.
Management is very hands on and on top of their game.
It is very rare to find engineers that are not good.
the interview process is very hard and challenging but it pays off as you endup working with smart engineers.
The culture is a bit cutthroat. For instance promotions are widely distributed via emails. This creates an peer pressure which is sometimes – more... counter productive. – less
Summer Intern
Summer Intern, (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: discount lunches, many team building events, great envoirnment to work and learn in
I was an Intern for a summer at Qualcomm so I do not have enough expirence to provide valuable feedback. However, during my time there I was given many projects where I was the project lead and the culture was a very fun and enjoyable to be a part of. I was part of the IT Finance team that implemented a new Oracle ERP system which was a great expirence – more... and something that helps me everyday in my current role.

Management was very hepful and truly cared about the growth and expirence during my time as an Intern. I would highly recommend working at Qualcomm. – less
People in Qualcomm are the best part of the company
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 9, 2014
Really smart co-workers and a relaxed atmosphere conducive to work.
Productive and fun workplace
Consultant Employee (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 8, 2014
Typical day at work starts with good amount of work to be done along with fun and help from co workers.
Account Manager
Manager of Business Development (Current Employee), San DiegoFebruary 7, 2014
 Demonstrated expertise in all facets of account development, cultivation and overall management.
 Consistently delivers revenue growth and profitability through effective leadership of sales and marketing teams within highly competitive industries, including wireless technology and telecommunications.
 Leverages an exceptional strategic mindset – more... when faced with complex challenges, overcoming obstacles by offering innovative solutions.
 Proven ability to build and leverage strategic relationships with key accounts and distributor sales organizations. Expert at analyzing market trends, conceiving strategies, and developing and executing action plans.
 Proactive leader and motivational team builder who develops and empowers cross-functional product management teams to succeed and deliver results.
 Exceptional ability to influence people to produce results despite constant changes of business models and technologies.
 Solution-oriented and analytical problem solver; keen focus on customer satisfaction; highly effective presentation, public speaking, communication and negotiation skills. – less
Fast Paced, friendly work environment.
IT Service Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 4, 2014
Managed a group of part time consultants, management let me go about my job the way I saw fit as long as the job was done every day. Hardest part of the job was managing the part timers and making sure they did there job. Most enjoyable part of the job was the recognition when the job was done well.
Flexible work place
Lead Engineer (Former Employee), SandiegoJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: free shares
Cons: stays late.
Nice place to work for Mobile platform.Lot to learn about upcoming LTE Technology.
Good work environment
Engineer II (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 26, 2014
A lots of work. Frequent meetings and collaborations..
Sometimes the job is too repetitive but there are multiple opportunities if you want to approach them on your own.
Flexible work hours.
Excellent place to work as an Intern
Interim Engineering Intern (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: salary, accommodation benefits, events that takes place in qualcomm, opportunities to learn and life in san diego
Power, temperature and thermal mapping were my responsibilities and I thoroughly enjoyed doing the same with help from my mentor and manager. Best thing in Qualcomm is availability of resources to learn and the people are easily approachable.
agressive work environment
Software Engineer (Current Employee), San DiegoJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: plenty of opportunities, best place for quick growth
Cons: work burden is more, busy environment.
The company has huge number of projects. A normal day will be pretty busy fixing bugs, implementing and delivering new features with very close deadlines. There is plenty of room to learn new stuff if you are self motivated.
Fun filled work environment and also a place to learn on job.
Associate Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch and cab
As an Associate Engineer I was given the task of Senior Engineer due to lack of resources. It was a challenging task and my mentor was very supportive and I got to learn during the course of this task.

Most enjoyable part of the job was games and cultural fest organized by HR team.

Work culture is commendable in Qualcomm.
Great company to work for!
Engineer (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Great company to work for! Worked with realy smart and hardworking people.
Good company to work for
Software Engineer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Busy work with good atmosphere. Collaborative and good colleagues.
productive and good wireless company to work
Engineer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 19, 2014
Working on mobile technology and platform on Android OS. Learning thermal related technologies and power profiling tasks. Learned Python, Thermal Mitigation and Tuning analysis.
good experience at Qualcomm
Interim Engineering Intern (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 17, 2014
I learned RF-related issues in cell phone industry.
I conducted measurement and simulation together and I try to build a method to be utilized in RF circuits in cell phone board.
Overall, I like work environment, collaborations with team members, and assignments for me.

About Qualcomm

QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and – Read more

Qualcomm Photos