Qualcomm

Qualcomm Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great experience in wirless technology
Marketing Communications (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJune 26, 2014
gave me the opportuntity to use my skills as a Marketing Communications guru for global leader in wireless technologies. Help drive marketing campaigns/programs in concert with commercial business and brand strategies for Gobi modem product line with support for IoE (M2M solutions), embedded computing and RF solutions.great company and benefits
good
Staff Engineer (Former Employee), San Jose ,CAJune 24, 2014
timing ECO

logic synthesis
Timing driven P&R

EDA vendor communication
good place to work
Staff Engineer (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJune 19, 2014
Great company to work, good to start one's career, filled with hard working people
Excellent company
EA to SVP & President of Qualcomm Europe (Current Employee), Rome - LondonJune 16, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: long hours
Very nice company to work for. Excellent values and ethics. A very dynamic environment that requires lateral thinking and to be available and willing to go the extra mile. Good international exposure.
Good company to work for
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 9, 2014
Nice company to work for. Cutting edge technology to work with.
compensation is good too.work life balance is very good.
Relaxed and productive work place
Modem Field Engineer (Current Employee), ChicagoJune 6, 2014
good place to work
relaxed management
most enjoyable part of the job was travelling
Professional, friendly environment. Great opportunity
Senior Financial Analyst (contract) (Former Employee), La Jolla, CAJune 5, 2014
Qualcomm is one of the best companies I ever worked for.
Company provides advanced technology, training and 24/7 support system. Team I am working with professional and friendly. Open door policy and "ready to help" attitude mane me feel at home.
BU management make sure that work load and life are balanced.
I like management style, which is always professionally – more... positive.
Our department is one great team. We work hard together and enjoy our outs.
Overall, I am happy to have the opportunity to be part of exiting family - Qualcomm – less
good stable company
Sr. Consultant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 3, 2014
Qualcomm is a very good company and has excellent execution track record.
Productive and fun place to work
Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMay 30, 2014
Good work life balance with efficient and helpful co-workers
fun place
Technician I (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 29, 2014
Most of the times I give full pre sales support plus management help.
Opportunity to handle complex technical challenges resulting in technical growth.
Engineer I (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 28, 2014
Pros: great technical growth due to challenges faced everyday.
Cons: critical timelines affecting work life balance.
Make a list of the tasks I want/need to accomplish for the day, and integrate the things that come up unexpectedly. use the list as a guide and reminder to help keep you on task.
Flexibility of the work environment
Senior Engineering Technician (Former Employee), San DiegoMay 28, 2014
Getting into a project with the help of all others as a team should be.
Training and state of the art tools outstanding.
People and the campus environment is the best.
Nice place to work
Reliability Tech (Former Employee), Andover, MAMay 27, 2014
Pros: free breakfast
Generate Pixel yield map, sample map, defects review map, and classify defects. Knowledge in MEMS process.
Does laboratory experiments and measurements on the circuits using a variety of standard and custom lab equipment. Data collected, analyzed and reported on. Assisting the engineering staff in a variety of tasks. Operating test systems. – Microscope – more... inspecting parts. -Data collection and analysis. -Report writing. -Electronics and circuit testing, characterization and debug support. -Running fabrication process equipment. -Making electrical and optical measurements and recording results. -Organizing and binning material. Measure and characterized individual transistors, capacitors and resistors. – Measure circuits for displays using Thin Film Transistor on glass technology. - Collect reliability data - Compile, analyze and report on measurements. - Evaluate and characterize circuit performance. – less
Amazing , fun filled organization
Admin Clerk III (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 27, 2014
Pros: benefits, schedule flexibility, supportive management, located globally
Cons: overtime not available
Qualcomm is an amazing company that provided a warm professional environment that allowed me to tend to upper management adminstrative needs from bookeeping , to presentations , meeting schedules ,travel arrangements etc .
Work and academic Summary
Chip Level Verification Engineer (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 16, 2014
Currently I am working in a contracting position at Qualcomm, Raleigh, NC as a Chip Level Verification Engineer. As a part of this position my responsibilities include verification of debug subsystem of the ASIC at full chip level by developing constrained random based test-bench and test cases , preparing and implementing detailed test plans for design – more... modules and tracking tests against test plans, resolve test failures using ARM AMBA protocols (AXI, AHB, APB). This experience has given me the knowledge as well as the confidence to venture for challenging full time positions . – less
Qualcomm is a great place to work.
Senior Staff Human Factors Engineer Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 12, 2014
Qualcomm is a wonderful place to work. It is best to be in their main San Diego offices. I worked in many different divisions and held many different titles. I performed a great variety of work and was able to innovate, be a team player, get my deliverables done on time. They offer excellent benefits.
Aggressive schedules, long hours, too many status meetings
Staff Engineer (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAMay 11, 2014
The first thing that I noticed at this company is they have tons of meetings. As someone on glassdoor put it, 20% of the people do the work and 80% ask status. Lot of layers of management. Even some engineers end up just tracking status, once promoted to lead or manager. Most of the work is pushed down to junior engineers, who need to spend long hours – more... and weekends to get work done. There's lot of talk and email about work life balance, so there maybe a chance that other groups are better.
Experienced people hired are not treated on par with people who have been here a while but with comparable years of experience. Apparently Qualcomm's is not growing fast now.
Compensation is good - salary + RSUs. – less
nice place to work
Staff Engg/Mgr (Former Employee), san diegoMay 6, 2014
Overall enjoyable experience....lately there is too much politics....
Exciting campus atmosphere
Staff Technical Training Specialist (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 29, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits at top of industry range
Cons: jobs outside of the engineering disciplines don't feel secure
Qualcomm is a great place to work. Individual creativity is encouraged.
Tech leader
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 26, 2014
Technically a great company.
Innovation and leadership in telecom.

About Qualcomm

QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and – Read more

Qualcomm Photos