Qualcomm

Qualcomm Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
All time work company
Senior Engineer (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 16, 2014
Pros: flexi timings and work from home options
Cons: all time work, even on weekends
A Day at my Work:
Have meeting with dev team and get all code changes for review. Verify them in build and functional test process. Develop and enhance automation tools and its framework.

What I learned:
Company process and automation development experties.

Management:
All manager with whom I am working are open to new ideas to make the process smother.

Co-worker:
Awesome

Hardest – more... part of job:
Supporting on weekends and holidays.

Most enjoyable part of job:
Open for work for home any time required. – less
Good learning environment
NFC System Validation and KPI benchmarking (Current Employee), Farnborough, ENGDecember 13, 2014
Each day involves learning atleast one new thing, as everyone is involved in all the activities as well as the individual actions. Friendly and productive atmosphere
awesome place to work
Admin Services Coordinator (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 8, 2014
overall great place to work. friendly staff and approachable management. enjoyable working environment
Not that great.
Software Developer (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 6, 2014
Alright place to work. Not that great. The employee benefits are all right. Not much growth, nothing much new to learn. The management is not that great.
Great Employer
Senior Engineer (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 4, 2014
I have worked at Qualcomm for just under 4 years. Overall it has been a positive experience. I've had the opportunity to learn many different facets of the software development process. I work as a Software Developer for the Snapdragon platform, which leads to having an understanding of the entire system from the hardware layer to the application layer.
I like to work at Qualcomm nice people
Electronic Technician (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 3, 2014
very nice place to work great products also good environment
Work hard and play hard
Contract Senior IT Administrator (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 1, 2014
Good benefits. Cutting edge technology. Work hard and play hard sums it up pretty well.
Its a fun place to work
Sr Engineer (Contractor) (Current Employee), San Jose, CaliforniaDecember 1, 2014
Team is great to work with, get challenges in day to day task. Fun to be in. Talented Engineering pool team to be work with. Work on a latest technology, using latest tools. Get support from the team to do a new work. Knowledge sharing in work related area. Training happens in regular basis so that new tools are understood by the engineers working in – more... the project. – less
To Learning Multiple Technology.
IT Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 23, 2014
Pros: free travel
Cons: game activity
very good environment to work,
I learnt a lot at Qualcomm. It is a great place to work and I had a lot of fun,
Productive and fun workplace
IT Support Analyst,Specialist (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches and breakfast
Cons: long hours
Learned lot of things while co-ordinating with different stakeholders at different sites.Mainly how to convence them for certain approvals and also for implementing some standard process/policy.

That was the typical day when my director asked me to show all the company assets in one file.

First time after 10 years our Financial team decided to do – more... audit for all the assets in FAR on one to one basis physically that was my hardest part.

Working with multiple teams and leading all the responsibilities are most enjoyable part of this job. – less
Developer (Former Employee), puneNovember 11, 2014
Good work place.
Systems Test Engineer (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 9, 2014
Its a good company to work for.
Though of late they are trying to reduce costs.
Dynamic and challenging environment
Senior Cyber Security Engineer (Current Employee), San DiegoNovember 9, 2014
typical 8-4 daily schedule during the week, with on call rotation where applicable. Able to take training and certification to improve and enhance skillset, good management and colleagues. Challenging due to the dynamic nature of day to day operations which also makes it exiting since no day is the same as the other.
The people and culture are great
Cognos Developer, Senior Business Process Analyst (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 7, 2014
The last team I was on at Qualcomm was stellar. We worked hard, shared information and learned many new techniques and tools we utilized in our department.
Nice company
RFSW Customer Engineer (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 6, 2014
Pros: free dinner
Responsibility:
support global OEMs to debug LTE RF related issues, reproduce customer issues, report bugs, verify bug fixes, and communicate with customers about Qualcomm’s latest LTE solution, features and supported plans.

Co-workers are nice!
Good and Fun
Software Developer (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 3, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: no transfer to other place
Its fun in Qualcomm, i like the environment here, the people are very good.

I need a transfer to Charlotte, Nc. Which i dont have an option here.
Qualcomm
Senior System Administrator (Current Employee), San DiegoNovember 2, 2014
Pros: work / life balance
Cons: lack of communication / direction from management
A typical day at work is diverse and challenging. I learned a number of different technologies in regards to Lync, SharePoint, Exchange, AD, VMware, RSA, WSUS, SCCM, Vcenter server, Powershell, etc...
Highest Standards
software developer (Current Employee), Cambridge, ENGOctober 22, 2014
Needless to say - company adheres to the highest standards.
Quality Engineer
Quality Engineer (Former Employee), California, USAOctober 16, 2014
Worked on Android Devices based on Web applications
Tested on Video app and Movie-Studio app
Great Place with endless technical opportunities.
MANAGER NEW PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEERING (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: always a good technical challenge!
Cons: it was a common occurrence to have a very tight time constraint
There really was not a typical work day, one day I might be setting up a network or testing for production yields.
I traveled extensively to Asia and South America.
I setup networks to communicate through a secure VPN on both continents.
I also setup a packout facility in Memphis TN.all yield information transferred to the Database In San Diego via – more... a private network.
I was responsible for the design and development of a provisioning station that allowed a single PC to upgrade software on 8 devices simultaneously and communicate via the network, these stations are still being used in production of current products – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Qualcomm

QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and – Read more

Qualcomm Photos