Qualcomm

Qualcomm Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace
IT Support Analyst,Specialist (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches and breakfast
Cons: long hours
Learned lot of things while co-ordinating with different stakeholders at different sites.Mainly how to convence them for certain approvals and also for implementing some standard process/policy.

That was the typical day when my director asked me to show all the company assets in one file.

First time after 10 years our Financial team decided to do – more... audit for all the assets in FAR on one to one basis physically that was my hardest part.

Working with multiple teams and leading all the responsibilities are most enjoyable part of this job. – less
Developer (Former Employee), puneNovember 11, 2014
Good work place.
Systems Test Engineer (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 9, 2014
Its a good company to work for.
Though of late they are trying to reduce costs.
Dynamic and challenging environment
Senior Cyber Security Engineer (Current Employee), San DiegoNovember 9, 2014
typical 8-4 daily schedule during the week, with on call rotation where applicable. Able to take training and certification to improve and enhance skillset, good management and colleagues. Challenging due to the dynamic nature of day to day operations which also makes it exiting since no day is the same as the other.
The people and culture are great
Cognos Developer, Senior Business Process Analyst (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 7, 2014
The last team I was on at Qualcomm was stellar. We worked hard, shared information and learned many new techniques and tools we utilized in our department.
Nice company
RFSW Customer Engineer (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 6, 2014
Pros: free dinner
Responsibility:
support global OEMs to debug LTE RF related issues, reproduce customer issues, report bugs, verify bug fixes, and communicate with customers about Qualcomm’s latest LTE solution, features and supported plans.

Co-workers are nice!
Good and Fun
Software Developer (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 3, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: no transfer to other place
Its fun in Qualcomm, i like the environment here, the people are very good.

I need a transfer to Charlotte, Nc. Which i dont have an option here.
Qualcomm
Senior System Administrator (Current Employee), San DiegoNovember 2, 2014
Pros: work / life balance
Cons: lack of communication / direction from management
A typical day at work is diverse and challenging. I learned a number of different technologies in regards to Lync, SharePoint, Exchange, AD, VMware, RSA, WSUS, SCCM, Vcenter server, Powershell, etc...
Highest Standards
software developer (Current Employee), Cambridge, ENGOctober 22, 2014
Needless to say - company adheres to the highest standards.
Quality Engineer
Quality Engineer (Former Employee), California, USAOctober 16, 2014
Worked on Android Devices based on Web applications
Tested on Video app and Movie-Studio app
Great Place with endless technical opportunities.
MANAGER NEW PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEERING (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: always a good technical challenge!
Cons: it was a common occurrence to have a very tight time constraint
There really was not a typical work day, one day I might be setting up a network or testing for production yields.
I traveled extensively to Asia and South America.
I setup networks to communicate through a secure VPN on both continents.
I also setup a packout facility in Memphis TN.all yield information transferred to the Database In San Diego via – more... a private network.
I was responsible for the design and development of a provisioning station that allowed a single PC to upgrade software on 8 devices simultaneously and communicate via the network, these stations are still being used in production of current products – less
Productive and lots of room to learn and improve yourself.
Field Engineer to Sr. Staff/Manager (Former Employee), San DiegoOctober 9, 2014
Pros: free coffee, and gym.
Cons: too much work load.
work is hard but you'll learn a lot with new mobile technologies and products to work with before the end consumer start owning them.

Co-workers are very professional but some managers does not have time to coach and work closely with their peers.
Software Engineer (Current Employee), San diego, CaliforniaOctober 7, 2014
Qualcomm is a good place to work , looking for full time.

Learned:Testing , python scripting

Management: Is really good and supportive
Enhancement of knowledge and encouraging work place.
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APOctober 2, 2014
Pros: free lunches, training, team outing
Cons: health care
Typical Day:It was my second day in Sanity team and I was not
able to test any test case on my device till half day.Then I started testing on other equivalent devices and at EOD(End of the day) I found build had problem so Sanity test couldn't be done.
My Learning:I learnt to increase horizon of my knowledge whenever possible.Always keep learning new – more... technologies and try to be best in the domain you are working.
Management:It was very efficient and was able to manage everything smoothly.I learnt to optimise time and multi tasking.
My co-workers:They were very understanding and co-operating.
Hardest part: It is difficult on my part to say because I enjoyed my job very much.
Enjoyable part:Fun,relaxation,flexibility and learning was always
added to work. – less
Qualcomm was a great place to work.
Calibration Technician (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 29, 2014
Qualcomm was a great place to work. I worked closely with 7 other technicians, 3 software developers, 1 lead, 1 manager, 3 Logistics handlers, 2 Administers, and approximately 12 planners...
I worked on the night shift with 3 other technicians. I was working in a temporary position through Manpower, my contract expired and Qualcomm currently has a hiring – more... freeze so they could not roll me into a permanent position yet... If I wait 3 months I can roll back into Qualcomm under manpower again, but I am looking for a more permanent position. – less
Great Company to work with
Technician (Current Employee), San DiegoSeptember 23, 2014
I never seen so many people smiling at work. No wonder with the great salaries they are receiving.
Fun place to work
Administrative Services Supervisor (Current Employee), San Diego CASeptember 18, 2014
Great company to work for. Great team work. Outstanding team.
A great place to work
Digital Hardware Intern (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 13, 2014
Interns are well taken care of. The housing is awesome and the work environment is also good. There are a lot of fun activities which are organized for interns.
leading company in its industry
Anonymous (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 9, 2014
Great learning experience working with extremely smart folks on cutting edge technology and frenetic pace.
Worked with a world class finance/accounting team, always interacting, had alot of fun, developed many relationships
Senior Financial Analyst / Supervisor (Former Employee), San Diego, CaSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: great team / chemistry
Cons: sometimes long hours due to time zones of international business
Developed many amazing professional relationships and many friendships. It was an intense environment with high expectations, but also very rewarding.

The groups/individuals accomplishments were very visible which gave a lot of pride and moral to the team.

I enjoyed interacting with many members of the internal finance team and also with members of – more... our sales, customer service, other finance teams, operations, shipping. Also enjoyed working with the external customers and 3rd parties on many occasions. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Qualcomm

QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and – Read more

Qualcomm Photos