Quadro Engineering Corp., a Health & Science Technologies business unit of IDEX Corp. (www.quadro.com and www.idexcorp.com ), is an established manufacturer and worldwide exporter of processing equipment used in the Pharmaceutical, Food, and Chemical industries. An excellent career opportunity exists within our Finance Department for an:
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Reporting to the Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Collection activities associated with outstanding customer accounts, including phone calls, email correspondence, etc.
- Printing customer invoices and maintaining AR files
- Following up with customers that have overdue or impending invoices to determine when payment can be expected
- Reviewing customer credit allowances and adjusting according to past payments, available credit, etc.
- Checking credit references for new customers and determining how much credit to allocate
- Maintaining and updating financial spreadsheets
- Reviewing and investigating invoices and communicating errors to relevant parties and departments
The successful candidate will possess the following education and competencies:
- Post-secondary education in an accredited accounting program preferred
- Solid accounting background with a good understanding of basic accounting fundamentals
- Minimum 2 years of related experience; third party collection experience a definite asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Motivated team player with the ability to work effectively with staff within the organization as well as with customers and representatives from around the globe
- Innovative with excellent problem solving capabilities
- Previous experience with Visual Manufacturing software an asset
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
More recently, Quadro has developed a line of lifting devices. With a full range of height, weight and maneuverability capabilities, the...