Key Duties and Responsibilities: Full Time Position
Provide general clerical/administrative support to management.
- Receives, forwards and processes telephone (multi-line system) and/or electronic inquiries
- Manages internal filing systems (electronic and hard copy)
- Performs data entry of sometimes confidential information to internal databases
- Collect mail and prepare bank deposits and enter payments for reconciliation
- Create LEM's for billing and prepare clients invoices for submission to client accounts receivable
- Completes general office duties such as ordering supplies, faxing, photocopying, filing
- Design and type general correspondence, memoranda, charts, tables and graphs.
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes.
- Arranges travel and hotel accommodations as necessary.
- Review and ensure invoices are properly coded against purchase orders, and the costs are appropriately aligned.
- Various other administrative duties as assigned and required.
- 2-5 years supporting an office of 5+ in an administrative role
- 1+ years supporting an office in the oil & gas or a related industry
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Outlook), Word, Access and Excel
- Experience processing invoices and expenses
- Exceptional communication skills – fluent in English (read, write, speak)
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while working with personal information
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Experience working with various office equipment (copiers, fax machines etc.)
Education & Training:
Previous experience in Oil/Gas/Industrial setting is an asset
Completion of business administration certificate considered an asset,
High school diploma or equivalent work experience
Indeed - 23 months ago