Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Customer Service...Communication...Sales
Sr. Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 12, 2014
 Motivated Sales Assistant/Customer Service Agent with 4+ years in service industry having considerable understanding of ways and methods for providing superb customer and personal services.
 Work well under pressure as part of a team with responsible, efficient, and flexible attitude.
 Service minded with ability to work in a fast-paced, intense – more... environment smoothly.
 Talented in problem solving and office system design.
 Excellent command over English both writing and reading. Proficient in Math and Technology.
 Proficient in Microsoft office products (Word, Excel and Power Point).
 Multi Language Skills-English, Hindi, Urdu and Malayalam – less
One of the best places to work in the aviation industry
Account manager (Former Employee), Addis Ababa, EthiopiaDecember 16, 2014
Qatar airways being the best airline of the world and a five star airline, it gave me a chance to think beyond the box and act in a five star way in my day to day experience. As some one worked for a company having a dream of being always the best, i have given my best shot to be competitive enough and learnt a lot from that.
Productive Enviroment
Lead Agent (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 3, 2014
Working at Qatar Airways is very good. It is a company that you can grow with internationally or locally. The benefits that they offer employees are good for individuals and family. The company is diverse which allow one to learn about different culture.
It was Five Star Experience for me to work in Qatar Airlines
Senior Finance Assistant (Former Employee), Washington DCNovember 28, 2014
Pros: diversity of staff was amazing
Cons: lack of communication
GREAT FIVE STAR AIRLINE.

During my tenure with Qatar Airways for 7 years helped to learn many things such as to improve my Leadership ability. Support from my Superiors was Great . Started from One destination- New Jersey, now QR operating from 7 Stations and we worked with limited staff to handle all these stations was a tremendous experience of working – more... under pressure to meet the dead line requirement. – less
Professional and Fun Work Environment
Cabin Senior (In-flight Supervisor) (Current Employee), Doha , QatarNovember 24, 2014
Pros: world travelling
Cons: timimgs
An Opportunity to work with a Multi Cultural Environment and to react to differences in a positive manner is a challenge however if it can be managed its the best part of the job.
great place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), QatarNovember 11, 2014
Pros: flexibility and free environment
Cons: night shifts
Multicultural environment at work
Get to meet different people from different background
Learning every day from field work
Great Learning Experience
Planning Engineer (Current Employee), DohaNovember 1, 2014
We get to learn a lot everyday, it is very enriching experience.
5 star experience
Customer service agent (Former Employee), Doha- QatarOctober 5, 2014
Pros: discounts for airline tickets and duty free, free transportation and accomodation
Cons: midnight curfew for women and poor management
Doha's Hamad International Airport is active 24h a day so by the time I start work, operations are already in process. In this field of work you always have to be prepared to provide a 5 star experience to the customers. As a customer service agent I cover many areas of work such as: check-in counters, boarding gates operations and transfer desk. We – more... don't have an established allocation, the supervisor being in charge of allocating us to gates. This job has thought me to work with different nationalities, conceptions and backgrounds as well to be patient and understanding to people's needs and requirements. Often I have to attend the special requests of passengers efficiently. I enjoy working in this field and I know that this job has made me grow as a person due to the different situations that I had to face daily. – less
common opinion
Flight attendant (Former Employee), Doha, QatarSeptember 27, 2014
Very good school of life, with all its ups and downs.
Amazing destinations, though short layovers.
Good experience and challenging
Senior Airport Services Agent (Former Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 22, 2014
It has been good experience to work at Qatar Airways and I have learnt a lot.
5 star airline
Airport Services Agent (Former Employee), Doha, QatarSeptember 22, 2014
A 5 star airline leading improving and getting better on daily basis
One of the World - 5 Star Airline
Admin Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Doha, DAWSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: free air tickets to any desitination in the world
Cons: short breaks and on-time-performance expectations but challenging to meet deadlines.
Fun place to work with diversified culture, work ethics and top notch 5 star service.
world wide 5 star traveling experience
Cabin Crew (Current Employee), Doha, DOHSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: free food, free travel, 5 star hotel stays, free accommodation, free transport
Cons: islamic country, curfews, restrictions between male and female interaction, high temperatures during summer time
I lead a hectic life style, keeping up with time zones exchange rates hotel names captain names sometimes I need to call reception to find out what time of day it is what day of the week it is and what country I am in... Its a challenge that I am able to handle and a sacrifice that has to be made to be able to venture the globe like I am currently doing...

An – more... average day would start like this: we wait in the reception of our accommodation for our transportation to pic us up.... the transport lasts up to 30 mins it drops us at the Qatar head quarters where we then look for the flight details and check in at the same time with our luggage and proceed to the briefing room where we meet our colleagues for the given flight of the day, they ask us a round of safety and security questions including service sequence questions when this is done the grooming officers step into the room to check our grooming... once this is over with we board the bus that takes us to the aircraft where we board the plane and meet with the captain and the first officer..

when we all have antiquated one another we move forward to the pre assigned positions given to us in the briefing room... we then commence safety and security checks once done we pass the security checks to the purser and then we stand ready at boarding positions and wait for customers to board.

we then do a round of service sequences on ground and secure the cabin once the safety demonstration is completed. after take of we continue with the service procedure till the time of decent.

we bid farewell and leave the aircraft in the given country and check into the hotel and from there we are free to roam the city we have flight.

I would like to return to the ship because the ship felt like home to me. I do wish to leave the middle east and return to the western world. its something that I look forward to and I know I would be a perfect candidate with my previous ship experience.

I would now like to take this opportunity to ask you for an interview to share with you my experiences face to face and too meet with you :) – less
This company can be compare to a teenager
Learning and Development specialist (Former Employee), Doha, DAWAugust 27, 2014
This company is very young and behave like a teenager.
The management style is weak and use the blame culture. What is fantastic is the multicultural aspect with more than 156 nationalities !
productive, fun, cool, treating workers well with acalm envirnment.
Secretary (Former Employee), Germantown, MDAugust 19, 2014
Pros: healty insurance, lunch and rent, opportunities to my family members.
Cons: leaves or breaks from work
Associating with other people and that goes along with team work.
Learning from one another and take the company to another level.
proffessional organization
Cabin Attendant (Former Employee), qatar dohaAugust 6, 2014
Pros: free transport and accomodation
Cons: nothing as such
one of the best five star airlines to work with a nice experience of working in gulf management approachable and understanding
Airline competencies
Commercial Manager - Italy (Former Employee), Roma, LAZAugust 5, 2014
My work-based competencies that may be of interest to you include:

 Tourism and Airline Sales and Marketing activity plan
 Deep knowledge of OLTA, B2B , B2C, GDS, BSP, IATA and Tourism and Aviation Principles
 Market intelligence analysis MIDT, ESMAH – Leisure and Corporate incentive agreements
 MICE and Events start up project and implementation
 – more... Leadership, team building and career development plan (training, appraisals)
 Contact Center management and start up
 Performance Management
 Numerate and Commercially Aware
 Reviewing, Scrutinizing and Developing Operational Process Flows
 Risk Assessment – less
good experience in my career
Cabin Crew (Former Employee), Doha, DAWJuly 24, 2014
Pros: discounts in restaurants, hotels
Cons: long flights
In this company I learned a lot which I am really glad , I learned to new skills and meet new people.
However I would like to use my years experience in aviation in your company and also to get new.
Dedication, decency, discipline and commitment towards utmost customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Doha, DAWJuly 13, 2014
I have been a master airport customer service Agent for 2 years , I really love the variety in my job. every day is different and involve check-in, front of house, hosting out on the floor, working on the boarding gates and transfers desks, it is really nice to help people and we like to give the best possible customer service to create the memorable – more... experiences for passengers, definitely the experience helped in terms of patience and understanding ,and have to adapt to all sorts of different situations. it is always fast paced, so I need to be flexible and understand the importance of the actions I take and how affects on other areas. – less
Qatar Airways One World
Reservation Supervisor (Former Employee), Islamabad, PakistanJuly 6, 2014
• Assisting travel agents during the time sales staff is on sales call.
• Assisting the staff handling calls in telesales and ticketing counter.
• Applying PFC checks on the flights.
• Handling group bookings.
• Handling of complains.
• Highlighting inventory issues to management
• Time management skills.
• Decision making skills.
• Teamwork skills.
 – more... Coaching and counseling skills.
• Sales Ability.
• Strong communication skills.
• Problem analysis and problem solving.
• Adaptability and ability to work under pressure. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways currently operates a modern fleet of 58 all-Airbus aircraft to 79 destinations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, – Read more