Quinn Contracting Ltd.—Our Team Is Expanding!
People and safety. First.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading, company paid RSP contributions
- Benefits packages
- Wellness programs
- A supportive environment
- Opportunities for growth
JOB POSTING NUMBER: LAKE13-001
SITE: Lakeland District
POSITION TITLE: Site Maintenance Manager/Coordinator
The purpose of this position is to be accountable for the overall business performance of the work to meet the expectations of the client and the strategic direction of the Quinn Company. This position is a maintenance focused position and after a 3 to 6 month training period the successful candidate will support a SAGD site located in the Lakeland / Conklin area.
Work shifts, and travel will depend on site location.
- Build and maintain a positive Quinn organizational culture by providing leadership and creating a highly motivated and effective team
- Responsible for superior site safety results, building a strong safety culture and the safe execution and administration of the mechanical maintenance services contract
- Maintain compliance with contract documentation (terms and conditions), including processes associated with invoicing, purchasing, non-compliance reporting, contract amendments and change orders
- Provide coaching and mentoring to supervisors while fostering continuous improvement at the site and with supervisory personnel
- Ensure all employees understand and adhere to both Quinn and Client policies and procedures
- Daily interaction with Client representatives required in order to contribute to decisions that will improve our programs as well as monitor safety, cost, production and quality of work
- Ensure effective site fleet management
- Ensure effective management of Personal Protective Equipment, tools and other equipment
- Maintain the highest standard of confidentiality regarding highly sensitive information
- Must maintain exceptional relations with our Customer and fellow employees
- Knowledge of mechanical contract work as it applies to Oil & Gas, Heavy Oil and Petrochemical facilities in Western Canada
- Proven experience leading a team to superior safety results in a progressive work environment
- Certified Journeyman in a compulsory trade, relevant post-secondary certification, or equivalent with 5 years of progressive site management, turnaround and project experience
- Previous understanding of heavy oil steam injection processes will be considered an asset
- Critical thinker with well-developed Leadership, Supervisory and Problem Solving skills
- Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to respond to call outs and emergency work as per Customer request
- Possess a valid Alberta Drivers’ License
- Proficient computer skills in a Windows environment and able to learn new applications as required
- Meet requirements of the Physical Demands Analysis for this position
CLOSING DATE: February 11, 2013
START DATE: To be Determined
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER, QUOTING JOB #LAKE13-001 TO:
Quinn Contracting Ltd. HR Dept.
Apply online to: quinncontracting.ca
Quinn is the plant and facilities maintenance, turnaround and capital projects contractor of choice for clients in the industrial sector looking for the most dedicated, client-orientated and safety-focused team in the industry.
Visit www.quinncontracting.ca/careers for more opportunities or call our Careers Hotline at 1.855.885.6233 for more information about our postings.