Quinn Contracting Ltd.—Our Team Is Expanding!
People and safety. First.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading, company paid RSP contributions
- Benefits packages
- Wellness programs
- A supportive environment
- Opportunities for growth
JOB POSTING NUMBER: B13-013
SITE: Corporate Office
POSITION TITLE: Corporate Recruiter
The purpose of this position is to assist management and supervisory staff with the selection and placement of qualified personnel. This position will also be responsible for the entire recruiting process for Corporate/Admin positions, as well as the recruitment of foreign workers.
- Recruitment and selection of corporate/admin positions
- Maintain weekly contact with management or supervisory staff at assigned sites to determine requirements or lay-offs.
- Assist management and supervisory staff with the planning and effective utilization of available personnel.
- Screen applicants on previous work history and verify qualifications for required job skills.
- Procure, investigate, interview and make initial selection of personnel.
- Interview applicants based on specific requests by management or supervisory staff.
- Complete reference checks as required
- Responsible for entire foreign worker program; Identification and recruitment of foreign worker needs
- 2 - 5 year’s recruiting experience, with special knowledge and experience in foreign worker recruitment
- Post-secondary training in Business Administration or Human Resources an asset
- RPR (Registered Professional Recruiter) an asset
- Thorough understanding of the Foreign Worker programs
- A clear understanding of a variety of trades and the Canadian equivalencies
- Good working knowledge of gas/petrochemical site maintenance and construction.
- Superior screening and interviewing techniques.
- A good working knowledge of Company policies and procedures, Quinn Safety Program, and administrative practices.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
CLOSING DATE: March 19, 2013
START DATE: TBD
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATION WITH COMPLETED RESUME TO:
Quinn Contracting Ltd. HR Dept.
P.O. Box 539, Blackfalds, AB T0M 0J0
Quinn is the plant and facilities maintenance, turnaround and capital projects contractor of choice for clients in the industrial sector looking for the most dedicated, client-orientated and safety-focused team in the industry.
Visit www.quinncontracting.ca/careers for more opportunities or call our Careers Hotline at 1.855.885.6233 for more information about our postings.