We are a growing Ottawa-based distance education and online school offering programs in Makeup Artistry, Interior Decorating, Creative Writing, and Event Planning. We provide industry-relevant, business-focused training to students all over the world.
Company Website: www.qccareerschool.com
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer who has demonstrated abilities in attracting qualified traffic and converting leads to sales. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, results-driven, and eager to learn everything there is to know about web analytics and PPC marketing. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and work closely with other members of the marketing team.
- Monitor and optimize all CPC campaigns.
- Research new markets and develop and monitor test campaigns.
- Create detailed performance reports and provide regular updates to the managing team.
- Optimize ads and landing pages by conducting regular A/B tests.
- Monitor all internet-based marketing efforts of our primary competitors and report findings.
- Keep up to date with the latest internet marketing changes and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Statistics, Economics, or Math.
- 1-2 years of experience in PPC advertising,
- Advanced knowledge of Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter, and Facebook PPC platforms.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- High level proficiency in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of website analysis tools such as Google Analytics.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.
QC Career School is run by a young and innovative team. We offer an informal, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment. All interested candidates should send a résumé and cover letter to Joanne Behne. All submissions must be received no later than November 30th, 2013. Due to time constraints, only interested parties will be contacted for interviews.