We are looking for an experienced Web Application C#/.NET Engineer to fill a full-time permanent position and work on an exciting web app with a fast-paced, creative software agile team.
Q4 has grown quickly into a dominant force in the corporate website and mobile market over the last few years. We’ve done this by iterating at fast pace and delivering marketable value to our client base quickly. We create our products using agile principles with a one-week sprint iteration. Our teams are small and focused with a focus on collaboration, paired coding and weekly retrospectives.
Our weekly company wide demo showcases the product work being completed and is highly visible to all departments and the senior management team. We work quickly to ensure new features and functionality are leveraged by our sales teams and put into the market as soon as possible.
Being a part of a team and company that goes from vision to products in the marketplace at the pace we are is exciting and rewarding for all of those involved. It’s what motivates us everyday to have the best products in the market.
Our primary stack is .NET although we use a broad array of other technologies to deliver our products. We use C# and ASP.NET on the server, SQL Server as our main datastore, and Memcache for caching. We are using nServiceBus for event driven back-end.
We are looking for people who can learn new techniques and bring solid experience to the table. The ability to write clear code that is readable as well as testable is essential to this role.
- Creates detailed software specifications, based on requirements
- Utilizes in-depth development, technical and design expertise in .NET, ASP.NET/MVC, C#, and SQL-Server.
- Estimates development tasks based on the appropriate business constraints
- Reviews and validates implementations of self and others to ensure they meet requirements and match the specifications
- Enforces and evolves software development standards and best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years professional experience in all stages of definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment of web-based software solutions.
- 2+ years of professional experience in all of the following tools/technologies: ASP.NET, C# , MVC/ASP.NET, WCF, SQL Server and client-side technologies.
- Hands on experience using testing frameworks (ie. NUnit, Visual Studio, xUnit, etc) and TDD
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills, and pays attention to programming style and neatness.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) and XP Software Development Process and methodologies
- Bachelor degree or higher
If you are interested is displaying your expertise and have the desired skills (listed above), please contact us.