The Senior Application developer will collaborate with the Product Manager and Business Development manager to enhance current web applications and create new solutions based on specific client needs. The Senior Web Application Developer will also provide quality assurance support and manage junior developer or projects that involve third party developers.
Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000. The final salary will depend on qualifications and experience.
Relocation: Not for this opportunity
The Web Application Developer will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to design, build, and deliver web applications.
- Design and development of MySQL databases.
- User interface design and production experience.
- Set up of database tables and writing SQL queries.
- Working with our multi-disciplinary product team on performance tuning and optimization, query optimization, index tuning, caching, buffer tuning, etc.
- Defining and championing processes to ensure data integrity and identifying and avoiding potential data errors.
- Performing capacity planning and properly identifying required hardware, software, database configuration/architecture necessary to support application needs.
- Definition and maintenance of database security.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering and formalized training in SQL Server Database Administration.
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Previous experience creating applications in a SQL environment.
- Advanced CSS / HTML / PHP techniques.
- Experience in the creation of stored procedures, triggers and other database objects.
- Experience in database optimization.
- Experience with a model-view-controller design pattern or similar design pattern(s)
- Development experience using PHP and other open-source technologies.
- Experience with mobile application development is an asset.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage often changing and competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
About the Role
This is a full-time position with significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. Apply through indeed if you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity.
About Q2 Metrics
Q2 Metrics is a research and advisory firm offering high-value information, insight, and guidance to industry-leading manufacturers and service providers. At Q2 Metrics, we strive to synthesize and integrate disparate sources of data, both public and proprietary, and turn it into actionable information for our clients using advanced data validation and reconciliation techniques. Moreover, we provide our clients with cutting edge data visualization tools, delivered via online portals to make our information as customizable and actionable as possible.
Indeed - 22 months ago