Q&S Construction Ltd is looking to hire full time Exterior finishing carpenters to their Regina location.
Number of positions: 4
Wage: $21/ hour
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- Install, repair and service exterior prefabricated products such as siding, shutters, awnings, fencing, decks, septic systems, signs and play structures using hand and power tools.
Experience and Education:
- Completion of secondary school preferred.
- Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program is preferred.
- 3-5 years of related work experience is required.
How to apply:
Apply by Mail, Email or in Person: #4 431, 17th Ave, Regina Saskatchewan S4N 0Y4
Phone number: 1(306) 501 3305