PwC

PwC Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
PwC is a great training ground to learn about audit methodology, risk assessment, and project management.
Senior Associate, Risk Assurance (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJune 18, 2014
As a senior associate in the Risk Assurance practice, I worked on multiple clients at a time. For each engagement I managed staff throughout the audit process. The Firm culture is designed for high performing, hard working, intelligent people. The hardest part of the job is juggling the demands of several engagements and the needs of different managers – more... at one time. The most enjoyable part of the job is building relationships with co-workers and client contacts. Another enjoyable aspect is having the opportunity to instruct and train on subject matters internally. – less
Professional and Productive
Student Intern (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJune 17, 2014
The day always starts with happy greetings, a cup of tea and coffee and switching on the laptop. The organization is multicultural and friendly. One learns how a multinational organizations cultures,their unique style.
Very Reliable, experts on Ethics and Compliance and other areas
IFS (Internal Firm Services) (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJune 16, 2014
When I worked in Pricewaterhouse Coopers I had no trouble with any of the employees. They treated me as equals and I made the best out of the experience. Training was fun, everyone was helpful and I was able to meet the top-notch Manager in the area in which I was working for. They also expected great things of you during the projects, but they where – more... manageable for an intern like me. I would still look forward, to work in a place with that environment. – less
Great place to work with flex days
Ethics & Compliance Resource Center Manager (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJJune 16, 2014
Pros: flex days
Productive and great place to work, highly competitive. I enjoyed my 9 + years of employment.
Work culture was hectic.Just meeting deadline should not be the target..
Professional Assistant (Former Employee), mumbaiJune 16, 2014
Pros: better infrastructure
Cons: no outgoing time
Day was normal like most of the time spent at clients place.
Had very good experience. Came to know about corporate culture and behavior.
Productive and Fun loving envronment
Consultant (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHJune 14, 2014
Good learning environment
Good Management
Fun loving
Flexible hours
Management is nonexistence
Paraprofessional (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 12, 2014
Pros: flexibility and firm closure in december
Cons: not enough minorities at upper management levels
This is a racist company. There are not enough minorities in leadership in the Houston office. They usually hit the glass ceiling at the manager level.
Excellent firm to work for.
Database Developer/Team Lead - Naval VAMOSC (Former Employee), Fairlakes, VAJune 11, 2014
Pros: quick decision making.
Fast paced environment with quick decision making.
Excellent resources.
Great HR support.
Great benefits.
excellant company to work with
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 10, 2014
Simply love pwc. It is a company to work with........................................
Very quiet workplace
Associate (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 10, 2014
Pros: benefits, bonuses, parties
Cons: advancement requires relocation
Most employees work offsite at client's facilities. The Austin office is very quiet. PWC does rotate its partners every few years so leadership changes.
Productive and fun place to work
Employee Shadower (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 10, 2014
Pros: freedom at work
Cons: long hours
This work experience required me to have the opportunity to work inside one of the world’s biggest firms. During the one week I was given two projects to present to my mentor and several other employees. This required the use of Microsoft word and presentation which allowed me to extend my sills of these software’s. This allowed me to gain further knowledge – more... to how the firm operates on the inside and engage with budding professionals – less
Great collegues, bad management
Consultant Transfer Pricing (Current Employee), AmsterdamJune 9, 2014
Pros: great collegues
Cons: not great management
The great thing of PwC is the young and dynamic team. I work in a tax environment, which doesn't completely suit my more quantitative background. I was originally hired to do financial modelling, but as there was not too much work, I conduct lots of legal and tax work. I really prefer working in a more analytical and quantitative environment.
Good
Lead Consultant (Current Employee), Beavercreek, OHJune 8, 2014
It is a great firm, they encourage flexibility throughout the firm, however, some clients do not.
Introductory Internship to get familiar with the firm
Assurance 1 Intern (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJune 8, 2014
• Assisted with the planning of the “Career Opportunities in Accounting Program” and performed several office duties.
• Aided the PwC engagement team by assisting with Analytics reports
• Tied out financial statements and prepared a Risk Assessment draft for the 2012 Audit in addition to other tasks in Excel.

Though it was an introductory internship – more... I still tried to learn a lot about the daily activities of an engagement team. – less
Working on automobiles made to be fun.
Automobile Repair Specialist (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJune 6, 2014
Pros: cook outs, extra benefits including auto parts for myself
Cons: pay could have been better
Very busy work place. A lot of high quality work and fun at the same time
personanally & professionally rewarding
Project Mgt Specialist & Exec. Asst to Partner (Former Employee), McLean, VAJune 6, 2014
Pros: gained knowledge and experience
Cons: did not truly walk the talk
worked within the Federal Practice in Assurance & Audit. Due to the nature and confidentiality of projects and engagements I am unable to disclose any further information.
PwC
Ethics and Compliance Audit Associate (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJJune 4, 2014
Pros: work from home twice per week
PwC is a great work environment. I am not micromanaged which allows me to perform my day to day functions to the best of my abilities. Great people to work with and for.
Large, varied, process driven
Head of Macro Consulting (Current Employee), LondonJune 4, 2014
Pros: varied
Cons: processes
- work on multiple different projects for range of cross sector multi national clients
- either pitching or proposing for work, managing team or reviewing output
- co workers are varied - Strategy and Economics team are very good, others in the firm, Consulting / Audit more mixed
- most enjoyable part is solving interesting and difficult client problems – more... and adding value – less
PWC is a very good Company
Consultant / IT Head for West Regional Office (Former Employee), MumbaiJune 3, 2014
Good company to work with extraordinary people.
Very professional organization. Plenty of resources for learning.
Fun place to work, learn and grow!
Executive Assistant - Transaction Services (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 3, 2014
Pros: great learning environment, opportunities to grow.
Cons: building relationships with supervisors you do not interact with regularly.
I worked in Transaction Services for almost 10 years. Great people who work hard, and appreciate the hard work of their teams. The partners and staff are always willing to give more challenging work if you are up to the task, so it definitely fosters a great learning environment, and encourages growth.

You have to be a self starter, but must be a team – more... player when projects arise. If you are not a team player, it will be difficult to succeed.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, make it a priority to build an open dialogue with your supervisor. If you don't, no matter how you try to advance, they can hold you back. – less

About PwC

PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and – Read more