PwC

PwC Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
do not wish to do at this time
Project Team Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 8, 2014
Pros: good compensation
Cons: employees overworked in many departments
do not wish to do at this time. I will provide this at a later date, but I will say that my co-workers were great!
Excellent company to start a career in Accounting
Assurance Experienced Associate (Current Employee), San Juan, PRAugust 7, 2014
Pros: excellent compensation package
Cons: job life balance
- A typical day at work is always full of new challenges, dealing with people (client) issues related directly or indirectly to the audit of a financial statement.
- I learned to manage the pressure to comply with deadlines and put in practice all my accounting technical knowledge and professional audit and managerial skills.
-Management is always on – more... top of the situations and available for a consultation related to the audit work and personal issues of all associates.
-The co-workers are the best people to work for, very professional.
-Hardest part of the work is when we have to tell our clients a deficiency found during the audit work.
-The most enjoyable part of the job is when our audit service is finished and the client recognize that is excellent. – less
Good stepping sone for my career.
PA To Director &Projects Administrator (Former Employee), KenyaAugust 7, 2014
Pros: good exposure, flexy hours
Cons: low salary
Very busy environment.
To handle work pressure.
Manage work management projects.
Okey, focused at whet they do.
Facing culture shock.
Professionalism it has.
room to grow
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Denver, COAugust 6, 2014
A large firm with international and domestic opportunities in many different industries.
Graduate looking to better opportunities outside India
Consultant (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBAugust 6, 2014
Wonderful and great learning exposure in PwC as an Tax Preparer for 6 months,
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 5, 2014
Good environment.
Consultant (Former Employee), QuitoAugust 5, 2014
Pros: coaching, parking space
Cons: no lunch
Good environment at the office. The office are brand new. The company is flexible if you are a student. They support your growth with promotions.
Business focused with plenty of fun. Flexible
Senior PA (Current Employee), London, ENGAugust 5, 2014
Pros: pension, private healthcare, travel insurance etc
Reviewing diaries for the day/weeks aheads. Diary management and meeting arranging with clients and internal staff. Telephone liaison. Telephone message taking. Some Powerpoint work but not so much now as professional staff design their own presentations and our Design Team take a lot of the more elaborate work. Liaison within the firm to ensure documents – more... are printed and catering provided for meetings.

I am the first point of contact for my partners' clients and I enjoy building up a good rapport/relationship with them and their PAs.

I sit with a group of 5 other PAs all support partners and directors. There is a good team spirit which I think in some ways is down to me - we are work focused but also have a laugh and support each other and try to make the day to day work fun. – less
Big 4 Auditing Firm
Assurance Associate (Former Employee), Manila PhilippinesAugust 3, 2014
It is a top accounting firm and leading provider of high quality service to its clients.
Highly demanding and prestigious
Manager (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: technical excellence
Cons: tough work/life balance
PwC is part of the Big 4 for a good reason. It is the quintessential professional services company, and is populated by some of the smartest and most ethical people in the world.
Great learning environment. Bad Work/Life Balance
Consultant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 31, 2014
If you are willing to give up large chucks of your life this is a great company to work for. A fast paced environment where you learn a ton very quickly. Great people to work with. The only draw back is the 80-100 hour work weeks during busy season.
Good Experience/Too Many hours
Tax Associate (Current Employee), AustinJuly 30, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: no work/life balance
Good Experience/Too Many hours. Worked for 2 years and it is a grind.
Do not work here
Tax Associate (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 30, 2014
Worst environment, managers are just awful people. They work you to death and then throw you out the door after their tax season ends. I left a stable job and was tricked into thinking this Tax position was legitimate. Joke was on me.
Enjoyed my time at PW
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), London BridgeJuly 29, 2014
Whilst at PW I was able to progress within the company.
My day involved typing documentation / correspondence.
I learned to manage my time better and how to use / teach WP5 in more detail.
My colleagues were fun and many of were around the same age and grew up together.
Great place for experience and networking
Senior Audit Associate (Former Employee), Kuala Lumpur, M14July 29, 2014
8.30am - 5.30pm
Great management and co-workers
New assignments and special due diligent projects
Good company to work for to grow and expand your professional experience
Senior Consultant/Functional Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 28, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, compensation commensurate with experience, many job opportunities
Cons: travel
Company was at the leading edge in approach, methodology in all projects assigned, allowing me to grow beyond my personal experiences. The great thing about working in a consulting environment is when the project is over, you get to move on to another project and prove your skills and experience from scratch with a new client
Productive and Fun working
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBJuly 27, 2014
Pros: lunch, personal leaves, working hours.
Cons: compensation structure
This organization has an amazing work culture. Well-balanced work/life. Perks and benefits are moderately good.

Many things to learn around during work. A perfect financial firm.
learn
Administrative Assistant Creation and Design (Former Employee), Brazil - São PauloJuly 25, 2014
My first job also i can learned lot of thing about construction and engineer.
Consulting, Internal auditing
Audit Executive (Former Employee), Karachi, PakistanJuly 25, 2014
Most memorable part of my career which provided solid foundation to face future challenges. With a portfolio of all major clients in industry and ever increasing workloads, got the opportunity to work with various reputable organizations and did various types of assignments (Internal Audit, due diligence, acquisitions / mergers).
Java/J2EE Developer
Java/J2EE Developer (Former Employee), HRMSJuly 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches.
Cons: short breaks
PwC - HRMS has facilitated their users with online access to application and better tracking of their own records in one place. PwC – HRMS generates the complete reports which can be used for payroll, attendance and leave processing. This is a web-based application developed to include the following workflow based functions - Employee Management System, – more... Leave Management System, Performance Appraisal, Attendance Tracking System, Recruitment Management System, Admin functions for user management and maintaining master records. PwC - HRMS also includes administration module for the management of master data and for user management. – less

About PwC

PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and – Read more