PwC

PwC Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great people but would like more of a challenge
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 22, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: no opportunity for advancement, very low job security at the moment
I have a lot of great co-workers that make the job fun, but I would like more of a challenge and would like the opportunity to learn and use more skills. My typical day consists of a lot of meeting scheduling, travel and expense reporting along with ad hoc projects. I think the hardest part of my day is trying to manage my time between the six people – more... I support. The most enjoyable part is the people I work with. – less
An excellent public accounting firm
Assurance Associate (full-time) (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OhioMarch 20, 2014
Working at PwC has been a very good learning experience. There are no typical days at PwC, everyday you will learn something new.
Productive workplace providing opportunities for growth
Associate (Current Employee), Pune, MHMarch 20, 2014
External audits involves stringent deadlines, great work opportunities. Best part of work is the perfection in work that is expected to be achieved in all the assignments irrespective of the timelines. Which involves late sittings at work, but gives immense satisfaction once it is achieved. It improves my work efficiency.
Hard Work
Logistics Manager (Former Employee), Kuwait CityMarch 19, 2014
Good work environment but the contract you will receive is not worth the paper its printed on. Promised bonus in writing means nothing.
PwC Review
Operations Management Analyst (Former Employee), McLean, VAMarch 18, 2014
Pros: the area
Cons: the traffic
Typical day at work is managing a floor with explicit details. I've learned management skills and marketing skills and stratagies. Management side is very strict and very attention to detail. The hardest part of the job is maximum progression working long hhours till the job gets done. The most enjoyable part of the job was just being there.
good
Executive Secretary (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 18, 2014
it was standard fare, but good standard fare, Nothing to say but I was an EX Secretary and the company supported us just fine
Great learning
Private Clients Consultant (Former Employee), melbourneMarch 12, 2014
Good working environment and great learning experience. Supportive colleagues
PwC/IASVBO
TAX TECHNICAL COMPLIANCE CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Columbia, SCMarch 10, 2014
Pros: knowledge
Cons: service delivery center
We are a service delivery center that supports PwC in tax compliance. My role as tax technical consultant is to provide a research resource for the tax prep team. I have vast experience in international tax law for individuals and familiar with the foreign account tax compliance act and treaty implications on foreign nationals.
Amazing Place to start my career
Staff Auditor (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 10, 2014
Pros: great reputation, great employees
Cons: long hours and long commutes sometimes
Great company to work for to start my career. I worked with many top clients in all different types of industries. I got involved with IT Auditor which opened many doors for me going forward.
busy work environment
Meeting Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 10, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: big expectations
No typical work day.

Would either be preparing for a conference, working the daily operations of the conference or doing post conference work (invoices)
Corporate America
Software Tester (Current Employee), Tampa. FLMarch 8, 2014
A typical IT environment, lots of collaboration and good team work.
Terrible for minorities
Experienced Assurance Audit Associate (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 8, 2014
If you are black, Latino or other race except white "STAY AWAY"
High performance culture with advancement potential
Experienced Associate (Former Employee), Hartford, CTMarch 8, 2014
Pros: free dinner in busy season, above average pto, continually changing
Cons: low work/life balance, favoritism in certain offices
There is no such thing as a typical day in public accounting, which is a perk if you want to continually learn. From September/October through May, I expected to work elevated hours (ranging from 55-100/wk), however in the other months, there is sufficient time to take off, with flexible hours in the summer. During busy season, work was testing the – more... numbers in the financial statements back to original supporting documentation, with meetings during the normal working hours with the client. – less
Big 4 Public Accounting Firm
Tax, Financial Services (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 6, 2014
Big 4 Public Accounting Firm in New York City. Opportunities in Tax, Audit, and Advisory.
Technical Lead (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 5, 2014
typical work culture with much more things to learn.
coworkers are very cooperative.
management is exellent.
i loved working in this company.
Productive work space
Chartered Accountant Firm (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRMarch 4, 2014
Pros: cab facilities, free dinner after 6 p.m. at the work place
Cons: late working hours on a regular basis
1. Time management is required at every place during the work with the organization to gain per hour revenue for the organization. I learned
1. Time Management
2. Stress Management
3. People Management
4. Work with different managers during the different assignment allocated
Very professional environment
Records Management Clerk (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMarch 3, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: no benefits
A typical work day involves checking in/out accounting records, sorting/sending/filing mail, adjusting board room schedules, checking office supplies in four departments and making sure areas are taken care. The hardest part of my job is tracking employees down. Most employees are off-site and quite a few transfer out of the country so communication – more... can be difficult. I enjoy taking care of my department in a timely manner. – less
Company that invest in the employees
External Auditor (Current Employee), Hartford, CTMarch 2, 2014
PwC has a good environment with young people and with a lot of knowledge. Due to the different clients we are able to learn more things each day. Since the first day at work, we have several trainings and technical updates every year.
High-pressure environmental due to the deadlines and the quality we have to achieve on the audit work.
Great Company
Account Investment Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 25, 2014
Opportunities are Endless! Work flexibility, great location and smart peers.
Description of daily tasks
Experienced financial audit supervisor (Former Employee), BarcelonaFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: working with different clients, travel, enjoyable people.
Cons: long hours.
Planning audits for more than 10 customers per year of several sectors.
Managing and supervising teams between 2 and 10 people.
Fluent communication with clients and management.
Preparation and revision of consolidated and individual annual accounts.
Analytical control and validation of the Individual and Consolidated financial statements.
Evaluating – more... & assessment of internal control deficiencies and audit risks.
Advice and revision of reporting process. – less

About PwC

PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and – Read more