PwC
1,101 reviews

PwC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Entrepreneurial spirit present at all levels
Global Knowledge Management Program Manager (Former Employee), Cleveland, Dallas, and MinneapolisDecember 2, 2014
The partners pulled me in during formation of the organizational structure as Price Waterhouse was merging with Coopers & Lybrand and enabled me to be an integral part of the team as leadership roles were being formulated. Later, I was asked to be a part of the team also developed many mentorship and HR models that were used as the basis for similar programs across the firm.

The firm recognized that talent could be use directly onsite at a client and internally and allowed me to use my skill set to benefit both sides.
Rated top 10 place to work
IT Leader (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 1, 2014
Pros: global
Cons: it outsourced
Great experience in leadership and projects. Numerous conference calls to manage projects and manage operations.
PwC Staff Accountant
Experienced Associate (Current Employee), New York Metro RegionNovember 28, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: hours, competitive atmosphere amongst peers, culture
This position requires very long hours and conformity to the PwC culture is absolutely required in order to be successful and considered for promotion. The training foundation is the best if you want to stay in the corporate accounting field. Co-workers are extremely competitive which I found to be a very negative part of my day to day work experience. The hours were also extreme.
Productive and very professional
Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJNovember 28, 2014
Pros: great opportunities
Professional, opportunities to advance. Enjoyable. Service clients
Cooperative team
Audit Intern (Former Employee), Beijing, ChinaNovember 25, 2014
Enjoyed working with the teammates and learned a lot of practical skills in auditing
Bullied
Experienced Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 24, 2014
Certain departments where I worked had managers who loved to bully employees. Too stressful.
Hard to cope up
Sr. Consultant (Former Employee), kolkataNovember 22, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: u have to deliver
 Sales & Marketing of software products, financial & audit related products.
 Sales collection, Sales Report, Sales forecast.
 Day to day Co-ordination with team members and reported to managers/ partners.
SR SAP BO CONSULTANT
Sr.BO Consultant (Current Employee), mumbaiNovember 21, 2014
Over 5+ of IT Experience in Working with SAP BO BI in designing Universes and SAP Dashboard also
Has 1.5 years of experience in SAP BW
Good
assurance associate (Current Employee), aberdeenNovember 20, 2014
A good place to work. Be prepared to travel and a lot of client meeting. The company will train you and also involve you in in house development as required. A very professional environment with good work life balance.
Helpful co-workers and effective internship
Indirect Tax Intern (Former Employee), İstanbul, T34November 15, 2014
I had chance to do my internship in PwC Turkey with a very kind team in tax department. From interns to managers, they are all sincere and helpful. On my first day, my senior consultant told me what they are doing and he kept explaining the work with all details in cases that we had. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you learn so many things without getting bored. It was very productive and fun workplace due to young and energetic team.
great place to work
Senior Associate (Former Employee), Shanghai ChinaNovember 14, 2014
At PwC, I had the opportunity to expose myself to a variety of real case accounting and tax projects to gain more experience and exposure to different industries. I love working with smart people in Pwc to help clients with their business problems.
PWC
Experienced Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 14, 2014
Skill Summary

Technology Consulting
Project Management
Business Analysis
Information/ Data Management

Developed strong knowledge about Anti money Laundering, Third party vendor management, Risk and regulatories (FATCA & Dodd Frank) working with different Financial services clients

Technology Consulting: business analysis, database management, requirements gathering, project plan, software project management, SDLC, Quality assurance, functional documentation
Temp Position
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Washington DCNovember 13, 2014
This was a Temporary Position. I was laid off after a few months.
Exciting
Senior Audit Associate, General Assurance (Former Employee), SingaporeNovember 13, 2014
Pros: exciting office
Cons: long hours
Fast paced atmosphere with tight deadlines that trained me to thrive in a dynamic environment
Long hours during busy season, but great benefits and job security
Intern (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 12, 2014
Great seniors and managers. Lots of great opportunities to work and learn. Busy season has extremely long hours and deadlines can be aggressive.
Professional firm within a fast pace sector.
Cashier within the BRS section (Former Employee), Edinburgh, SCTNovember 11, 2014
Pros: good package ie private health care
Cons: work life balance
Working within the BRS Department, each day was a learning curve in a challenging and ever changing environment. A good working relationship between all colleagues within the team, nationally and locally was essential and this made for a very pleasant work place.
Very good place to learn and to hone your skills
Senior Associate (Current Employee), DubaiNovember 10, 2014
Pros: good exposure
Cons: long hours, difficult to maintain work life balance
- coordinating with team members
- coordinating with managers and partners
- coordinating with clients
- effective and efficient time management
- meeting deadlines
The team of exceptional professionals
Auditor (Former Employee), KyivNovember 10, 2014
Pros: professional development & culture
Cons: overtiming
Employer of choice, indeed!
If you're looking for a fast-pace environment and challenging assignments, this is the place to be. Excellent blend of youth and experience, excellence and flexibility.
A place to learn
Manager (Current Employee), Hong KongNovember 9, 2014
With the high working pressure and complexity of engagements, it is definitely a good place to learn.
Great place to start your career.
Senior Associate (Former Employee), JPCNovember 7, 2014
Great place to start your career. Training is excellent for new hires. Had a good atmosphere and smart people. Working hours were long. Compensation was good.

About PwC

PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and – Read more