Working out side your home territory make you feel how powerful is the global networking
Assurance Manager - CIPS (Former Employee) – London, – 14 January 2014
• Responsible for a team of professionals to deliver quality service to top tier clients in the Assurance practice.
• Develop a flexible annual audit plan for my portfolio using an appropriate risk-based methodology’ and submit that plan to the Assurance Leader for review and approval as well as periodic updates
• Provided conveying solutions to the client's complex business problems through the use of written reports and presentations.
• Advised clients on accounting implications of corporate finance transactions including goodwill minimization strategies and restructuring
• Performed due diligence for several clients prior to acquisition of public entities.
• Audit staff management, motivation, training, recruitment and selection.
• Contributing to strategic planning and development as a member of management team.
• Other areas of responsibility: Resource management, Counselling, Client satisfaction Survey analysis, and training need analysis for practice staff.