PwC Employee Review

Forensic Associate
Core Forensics, Associate (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA23 July 2013
The culture at PwC is centered around being able to grow and advance your career by following your interests and passion. There is a robust coaching infrastructure that allows for both formal and informal coaching and personal development.

In my current role I analyze financial statements and calculate claims for businesses affected by natural disasters. I have also been trained as a transaction due diligence analyst and corporate investigator.

Other PwC Employee Reviews

Staff are treated to specialize in a smaller area of expertise. (Eg- US taxes and Foreign Tax Credits
Senior Tax Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto Downtown21 February 2018
Not very enjoyable working as the area I was working was too specialized on US taxes and Foreign Tax Credits. Since there was not much variety, one may become not employable in other areas of Auditing or Accounting.
Pros
Reputable brand name
Cons
Long hours during tax season
Good Contractual Work experience
Data Mapping Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 February 2018
Worked on contract where I contributed my data extracting, transformation and loading skills.It was very nice to work with my project lead who is good in project planning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K