POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1 ABAP Portal, 1 Portal Developer & 2 Roles & Authorization
Contract Duration: 220 Days + four, six month extensions
Experience: Must have five years of experience
The ERP Technical Analyst, Level 2 must perform any combination of the following tasks, without limitation:
- 3.5.1 Show comprehensive understanding of the technical capabilities offered by ERP facilities.
- The ERP Technical Analyst had a solid understanding of the technical capabilities of the ERP system
- The ERP Technical Analyst had a deep understanding of the capabilities of the SAP system, including structures, user exits and custom coding.
- 3.5.2 Develop or assist with business and functional requirements, project scope, estimates of effort and duration.
- The ERP Technical Analyst worked with the various teams on to develop both business and functional requirements
- Provided input into the project scope, and provided estimates of effort and duration based on their experience on other projects.
- 3.5.3 Translate functional and business requirements into technical requirements.
- Technical Analyst understood the business processes and requirements, and together with the functional requirements, translated them into the actual technical requirements for the system.
- 3.5.4 Develop and/or manage technical aspects of application software, user interfaces, and third-party components.
- Solid understanding of the use of run books vs. manual processing, 3rd party components, user interfaces, and communications protocols.
- 3.5.5 Conduct, assist with, and/or manage unit and system tests.
- Worked in conjunction with the Tester to assist with testing procedures, mainly focused on unit and system testing, to ensure that the applications were tested and validated before release or deployment.
- 3.5.6 Establish technical standards for the technical framework.
- Responsible for developing technical standards for the technical framework, so that the technical designs and specifications would follow these standards.
Interested candidates please submit your resume, clearly stating how you meet each of the requirements mentioned above.
Eligible candidates will be contacted immediately for further discussion.
Questions? please call Krystal Deschamps at 613-755-5901 x 2178.
Thanks in advance for your interest!
Indeed - 14 months ago
PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value...