PwC has a requirement for a Business Analyst for a contract term located in Toronto.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for carrying out the duties described below, commencing on or about September 2, 2014.
1. Gather and document business and user requirements
2. Determine workflows to be used by users
3. Analysis and design of the functionality required to automate the entry of data between applications
4. Analysis and design of systems integration functionality required to support solutions
5. Analysis of handheld devices and selection of devices to be used
6. Design of specifications and Statements of Work
7. Provide support for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
8. Review data to finalize data upload procedures
9. Perform Quality Assurance testing
10. Produce documentation relevant to the Business Analyst duties including requirements, integration design and test case documents
11. Obtain signoffs on integration requirements
12. Support activities during the test phase and once implemented in production, including troubleshooting
13. Provide technical and business support as required.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
(i)Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology Management, Commerce, Management, Computer Engineering or approved equivalent.
(ii) Five-Seven (5-7) year’s hands-on experience with business process mapping and analysis; preparing business case with formal cost benefits studies on options; preparation of RFP, SOW and the ability to make recommendations to effect improved management and operations of processes.
(iii) Five (5) years working experience with an application integration environment in water and wastewater utility processes, legislations, Automated Meter Reading, and Process Control System technology.
(iv) Five (5) years working experience with processes and technologies in systems integration.
(v) Strong, demonstrated experience in preparing and presenting detailed integration documentation and test cases for stakeholders including developers and testers.
(vi) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), coaching and mentoring skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
(vii) Demonstrated ability to accomplish tasks and meet objectives within specific timelines.
(viii) Extensive knowledge of system integration development processes and procedures including experience producing integrations between call center applications, billing systems, Work Order Management or Work Management Systems, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) such as SAP or approved equivalent.
(i) 5+ years of strong working experience with Relational Databases and SQL queries development (Oracle Database and SQL server experience is required)
(ii) 5+ years of hands on experience in using MS Office Suite, Visio Professional.
(iii) Demonstrated knowledge and understanding processes and technologies in system integration using Software AG Webmethods middleware or approved equivalent.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value...