PVH Corp

PVH Corp Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great place to work with great benefits
SENIOR DESIGN & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 24, 2014
Pros: summer hours, bonus for managerial position
Cons: too much work
a lot of work and stress, co-workers are nice, friendly work environment
Great company with excellent employees
Regional Loss Prevention Auditor/Investigator (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: exciting company to work for
Cons: some long hours
Overall a great place to work and enjoyed the atmosphere.Great mangement teams in place and provides a fair salary andexcellent benefits to all its employees.
Unionized environment stimulated by production
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), McDonough, GAFebruary 24, 2014
A typical day of work may consist of working a 10 hour shift. I was able to development leadership skills through this work experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is the associates. There are numerous hardworking associates who are willing to put forth their best effort under the right management.
Great Benefits
Associate Manager (Current Employee), FLJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: low raises, poor work/life balance when a manager
Morale of the company depends on who your DSM/ASM is. Having worked in various regions, the morale varies as well. Sometimes it is really hard to trust upper management.
culture
employee (Current Employee), NYCDecember 11, 2013
Pros: summer fridays
Cons: corporate to a fault
employees tend to stay here longer vs other apparel companies but the culture can be very hostile and competitive
A Leader
District Sales Manager (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJNovember 14, 2013
I excel at producing through excellent communication, leadership and motivational skills. In addition, my strength at training and team building has resulted in positive results in sales and margin.
I am a high energy individual who motivates all to achieve results.
Great Place to learn about the industry
Sr Fabric Sourcing Associate (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJNovember 3, 2013
Pros: great people, management
Cons: not much room for advancement
At PVH Corp you have the chance to work various aspects of the industry, as well as working for many different brands. They have a great collection of brands and divisions, i.e Underwear, Dress Shirts, Retail, Wholesale. I have learned to do what I love, sourcing. Every day you would be challenged with different issues that require teamwork and leadership – more... to get them communicated to the right people, and action to be taken that is right for the brand. Benefits packages are great, and the discounts are as well! Everyone in the PVH family is extremely friendly, and they make it very easy to work with them. From Upper Management to associate levels, you are treated the same. – less
It's a good place to work.
Equipment Operator (Current Employee), Jonesville, NCJuly 17, 2013
Pros: prayer in the workplace
Focus on doing a productive day of work and doing a good job to the best of my ability.
Stable environment when I worked there
LOCATION ANALYST (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 29, 2013
Stable environment nice building compensation poor

great vacation package and good summer hours
Long hours of work for management, however never enough hours for associates,
Store Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: free lunches on heavy sales days like thanksgiving, christmas, etc.
Cons: sometimes there wasn't time to eat.
The part I enjoyed the most was been on the sales floor, taking care of the customer and making complete sales.
I was spoiled by this company.
Store Manager, Van Heusen (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 14, 2012
I loved this company. I started when I was 16 and by 23 I was a store manager. Great upper managemtn and corporate support.
great environment to work
Van Heusen, Store Manager (Current Employee), OhioNovember 24, 2012
Every day is different at PVH Corp.

100% customer service, organizing and checking over paperwork mistakes, managing and submitting payroll, writing weekly, monthly schedules. Monday conference calls with upper management, receiving up to 300 large boxes of merchandise and replenishment. Verbal conversations with staff on poor and excellent performance.

Supervised – more... and motivated a staff of approx 15.

The most enjoyable part of my job is helping my team grow and to do our very best to become and remain successful as a store and part of a corporation.

I try to strive for a very organized, clean, productive, yet enjoyable environment. I like to show others I care by posting awards and choosing employee of the month, lunches on me and contests to keep the team performing well and on their toes. I help them grow for future promotions and work on the work ethics and their performance.

I have learned in management/ retail that you can try your best. Being a supervisor you will not always be liked and some decisions you find to be right, others may not understand. But you do what is best for your team, and your company to succeed. – less
energetic, hard worker looking for career opportunities
Supervisor, Store Audits (Former Employee), Bridgewater, N.J.October 10, 2012
Pros: for weeks not traveling was able to telecommute from home.
Typical day involved operational retail store audits and loss prevention discussions. Thoroughly enjoyed knowing that while performing an audit we were able to foster a positive experience through audit and loss prevention training, developed a working partnership with management teams.
Very Productive, and enjoyable place to work
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Jonesville, NCAugust 14, 2012
Pros: free lunches
A very fast paced environment. Work together as a team. Learn how different customers processed their orders and how they want to receive their products in a timely manner. Great co-workers to work with. The hardest part of the job would be when there's a lot of orders to be shipped out at the same time with the little time that was assigned. The most – more... enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people that come from different environments than yours. Also getting to move around the building and learning new jobs. It's a new adventure. – less
Productive and good teamwork while having fun.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXApril 30, 2012
Open the store and registers, check the emails, prioritize tasks according to importance and set time frames for them to be done. Supervising and ensuring our staff are happy and giving them tasks to complete, making sure the shop floor is as full of merchandise as possible in order to make our daily goals enhancing the whole corporate yearly goal. – more... Making sure the customers are content, able to find the products they need and leave the shop happy. – less
Production Assistant, Piecegoods Assistant
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJanuary 17, 2012
Pros: flexible hours, summer hours
PVH is a great company to work for. A very stable company with continual growth every year.