PVH Corp

PVH Corp Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 30, 2015
Overall PVH Corp is a great company. They do lots of good for their employees and different charities. They have an outstanding core value. Working at PVH has been a great asset in my professional career.
Good place to work for. Competitive Benefits
Information Security Associate (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 18, 2015
Pros: halfday fridays. Competitive benefits
Cons: below average salary
Good place to work for. Overall experience depends on the department. The benefits are great, but compensation is below avg.
Productive place
Informatica Developer (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 9, 2015
Pros: Nil
Cons: Nil
* excellent work place

* learnt every new updates.

* excellent management

* very good co-workers.

* nothing difficuly foud hard in job.
good, solid company
Supply Chain Supervisor (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJMarch 15, 2015
understanding managers, learning and growth are encouraged, good work/life balance.... I have great colleagues that are team players.
Productive and fun environment.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), HawaiiJanuary 26, 2015
Loved my coworkers. Management was understanding and flexible.
Very great place to work
Stock Associate (Former Employee), Riverhead, NYJanuary 22, 2015
My typical day at work was in the stock room. I processed merchandise as well as take in the truck. Management was very involved with the production that the employees did. My co-workers were mostly sales associates that worked on the sales floor. They helped me transfer the merchandise that I processed to the sales floor. The hardest part of my job was taking in the truck, because I mostly did this part of my job by myself. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping to increase the sales volume by helping to process as much merchandise as I could.
Typical day at work
Information Security Administrator (Current Employee), 08807January 19, 2015
Pros: free lunches, great coworkers
Cons: taking many support calls on weekends and holidays. limited access to it resources.
A typical day at work involves end user support, creating user accounts in applications, application reporting, processing IT audit requests, log reviews, and large projects involving system migration and system implementation.
Great Benefits, Poor Management, No Chance For Advancement Unless You Already Know Someone in Management.
Material Handler (Current Employee), Jonesville, NCDecember 26, 2014
Pros: great insurance rates, paid holidays
Cons: very bad work environment which management encourages
A typical day at work - Everyone who goes above and beyond their job requirements, and who actually care about doing a good job (Doing their job, and picking up the slack of those who only do their basic job requirements, stand around and talk and only pick out the good work to improve their numbers) gets written up for not getting out as many numbers as those who cheat, and are treated very poorly from the first time their numbers go down, whether it be due to helping others with their jobs and questions or taking care of things no one else will.
What I learned - I learned several different jobs, that people took credit for several things that I did, that once someone who feels threatened by you and lies about you, you're done. Management - Management is mainly incompetent and out of touch with what actually goes on inside the plant. The plant manager, as far as I know, is great. My co-workers - Co-workers are okay, but if you're a female, the other females will try to tear you down. The hardest part of the job - I consider my job easy. The hardest part of the job is people trying to tear me down (almost on a daily basis), and not being allowed to do my job properly. Most enjoyable part of the job - Meeting new people (I love training the new temps who come in.) and days when I'm actually able to do my job without interference (which are few and far between).
Incredible company to work for!
Senior Product Development Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 22, 2014
Most amazing place to work and have family balance. Benefits are out of this world and so are the employes.
My first time working for unions.
Operations Supervisor (contract) (Former Employee), McDonough, GAOctober 2, 2014
I didn't stay with this company long enough to gain anything from them. I had a contract position (temp).
Great People, tough hours, little room for advancement
Operations Assistant Supervisor (Current Employee), McDonough, GAJuly 26, 2014
Great People, tough hours, little room for advancement. Over the last decade, PVH Corp. ("PVH") has made several acquisitions that have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company – first with the acquisition of Calvin Klein in 2003, then with the addition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010, and most recently with our February 2013 acquisition of The Warnaco Group, Inc. ("Warnaco"). Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger.

PVH has grown exponentially from its 1881 roots to become a global company with over $8.0 billion in estimated 2013 revenues through a combination of strategic acquisitions and by successfully growing our brands globally across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Very Productive and great working enviroment
Deduction Analyst (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJJune 16, 2014
Pros: discount on lunch. half days on friday. always can take time off with proper reasoning
Review my reports for the day
1- urgent and important task
2-urgent but unimportant task
3-non-urgent but important task

I have learned about different brands, programs , skills and more different culture.
Mangement are amazing team . Great personlity to work with , people person. Treat people with respect. Polite always smiling and willing.
There is nothing hard about my shop , I enjoy challenges and work well under pressure.
All day is enjoyable for me, my productivity is my enjoyable , working under pressure is enjoyable for me. My job makes me happy when I see the smile on my upper authorities faces.
great place to work with great benefits
SENIOR DESIGN & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 24, 2014
Pros: summer hours, bonus for managerial position
Cons: too much work
a lot of work and stress, co-workers are nice, friendly work environment
Great company with excellent employees
Regional Loss Prevention Auditor/Investigator (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: exciting company to work for
Cons: some long hours
Overall a great place to work and enjoyed the atmosphere.Great mangement teams in place and provides a fair salary andexcellent benefits to all its employees.
Unionized environment stimulated by production
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), McDonough, GAFebruary 24, 2014
A typical day of work may consist of working a 10 hour shift. I was able to development leadership skills through this work experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is the associates. There are numerous hardworking associates who are willing to put forth their best effort under the right management.
Great Benefits
Associate Manager (Current Employee), FLJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: low raises, poor work/life balance when a manager
Morale of the company depends on who your DSM/ASM is. Having worked in various regions, the morale varies as well. Sometimes it is really hard to trust upper management.
culture
employee (Current Employee), NYCDecember 11, 2013
Pros: summer fridays
Cons: corporate to a fault
employees tend to stay here longer vs other apparel companies but the culture can be very hostile and competitive
A Leader
District Sales Manager (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJNovember 14, 2013
I excel at producing through excellent communication, leadership and motivational skills. In addition, my strength at training and team building has resulted in positive results in sales and margin.
I am a high energy individual who motivates all to achieve results.
Great Place to learn about the industry
Sr Fabric Sourcing Associate (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJNovember 3, 2013
Pros: great people, management
Cons: not much room for advancement
At PVH Corp you have the chance to work various aspects of the industry, as well as working for many different brands. They have a great collection of brands and divisions, i.e Underwear, Dress Shirts, Retail, Wholesale. I have learned to do what I love, sourcing. Every day you would be challenged with different issues that require teamwork and leadership to get them communicated to the right people, and action to be taken that is right for the brand. Benefits packages are great, and the discounts are as well! Everyone in the PVH family is extremely friendly, and they make it very easy to work with them. From Upper Management to associate levels, you are treated the same.
It's a good place to work.
Equipment Operator (Current Employee), Jonesville, NCJuly 17, 2013
Pros: prayer in the workplace
Focus on doing a productive day of work and doing a good job to the best of my ability.

About PVH Corp

PVH Corp. ("PVH") has grown exponentially from its 1881 roots of selling and mending shirts for miners in Pottsville, – Read more