PVH Corp.

PVH Corp. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Do things the old way
DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJune 11, 2015
Pros: base pay, pension
Cons: Executive leadership's lack of support
PVH Presented a great opportunity for me, which is essentially the reason I left Verizon. The promise of a great work life balance, and high base pay were very attractive to me, as these were my priorities being a single dad of two boys.

I quickly learned that the high pay was to follow the PVH "Process". The process was an older way of doing things from what I have had experience with in several – more... large corporations I had previously worked for. I consider myself adaptable, but there was zero room for any deviation from the way things have, "Always been done"!!

Eventually, I found out that I was the 4th manager in my same position in less than 5 years. It felt like a meet grinder upon learning this. Now, this is not to say all IT Departments are the same, but I had a very large scope of responsibility, but whenever there was a need for back, such as when our business partners wanted more work done, there was no backing from upper management to push back, just an OK, and direction for me to get it done with a finite set of resources. – less
Great company
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 30, 2015
Overall PVH Corp is a great company. They do lots of good for their employees and different charities. They have an outstanding core value. Working at PVH has been a great asset in my professional career.
Good place to work for. Competitive Benefits
Information Security Associate (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 18, 2015
Pros: halfday fridays. Competitive benefits
Cons: below average salary
Good place to work for. Overall experience depends on the department. The benefits are great, but compensation is below avg.
Productive place
Informatica Developer (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 9, 2015
Pros: Nil
Cons: Nil
* excellent work place

* learnt every new updates.

* excellent management

* very good co-workers.

* nothing difficuly foud hard in job.
a decent job place
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 2, 2015
Pros: take breaks whenever
Cons: diversity, pay rate, work load
this job is like any other job there will be some good days and there will be some bad days. but with this job you van learn how to increase in selling merchandise. The management team is okay some of the co-workers are okay. The hardest part of the job will be trying to recover the store when it had been destroyed by customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to make customers happy.
Productive and fun work place
Senior deduction analyst (Former Employee), Brindgewater New jerseyMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: nothing
meeting the requirement for that day. Management great mentors. Excellent co-worker very helpful. I love challenge nothing was consider hard. Going beyond my manager expectation
good, solid company
Supply Chain Supervisor (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJMarch 15, 2015
understanding managers, learning and growth are encouraged, good work/life balance.... I have great colleagues that are team players.
Productive and fun environment.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), HawaiiJanuary 26, 2015
Loved my coworkers. Management was understanding and flexible.
Fun workplace
Part Time Sales (Former Employee), Foley alJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: no room for advancement
I loved my job, but there was no room for advancement. I opened and closed the store took bank deposits to the bank. I changed marketing and displays
Very great place to work
Stock Associate (Former Employee), Riverhead, NYJanuary 22, 2015
My typical day at work was in the stock room. I processed merchandise as well as take in the truck. Management was very involved with the production that the employees did. My co-workers were mostly sales associates that worked on the sales floor. They helped me transfer the merchandise that I processed to the sales floor. The hardest part of my job was taking in the truck, because I mostly did this part of my job by myself. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping to increase the sales volume by helping to process as much merchandise as I could.
Typical day at work
Information Security Administrator (Current Employee), 08807January 19, 2015
Pros: free lunches, great coworkers
Cons: taking many support calls on weekends and holidays. limited access to it resources.
A typical day at work involves end user support, creating user accounts in applications, application reporting, processing IT audit requests, log reviews, and large projects involving system migration and system implementation.
Great Benefits, Poor Management, No Chance For Advancement Unless You Already Know Someone in Management.
Material Handler (Current Employee), Jonesville, NCDecember 26, 2014
Pros: great insurance rates, paid holidays
Cons: very bad work environment which management encourages
A typical day at work - Everyone who goes above and beyond their job requirements, and who actually care about doing a good job (Doing their job, and picking up the slack of those who only do their basic job requirements, stand around and talk and only pick out the good work to improve their numbers) gets written up for not getting out as many numbers as those who cheat, and are treated very poorly – more... from the first time their numbers go down, whether it be due to helping others with their jobs and questions or taking care of things no one else will.
What I learned - I learned several different jobs, that people took credit for several things that I did, that once someone who feels threatened by you and lies about you, you're done. Management - Management is mainly incompetent and out of touch with what actually goes on inside the plant. The plant manager, as far as I know, is great. My co-workers - Co-workers are okay, but if you're a female, the other females will try to tear you down. The hardest part of the job - I consider my job easy. The hardest part of the job is people trying to tear me down (almost on a daily basis), and not being allowed to do my job properly. Most enjoyable part of the job - Meeting new people (I love training the new temps who come in.) and days when I'm actually able to do my job without interference (which are few and far between). – less
Very poor mamangement
Picker/Packer (Current Employee), McDonough, GADecember 17, 2014
Pros: get paid weekly
Cons: one break, poor communications skills with supervisors, dont get enough hours
You have to report super early just to get your hours. For 8 hours you are standing on your feet folding CK clothes. You are not allowed to do much talking or leaning on the table. you only get one 30 min break, which you have to eat fast and leave 5 mins before your break is over. If the lunch bell rings before you are back to your station, you are immediately fired. very limited restroom breaks. and you will go home early a lot. meaning, getting 40 hours is difficult.
Fun Customers
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Albertville, MNDecember 10, 2014
Its retail clothing....You check store goals and provide assistance to cutomers
Incredible company to work for!
Senior Product Development Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 22, 2014
Most amazing place to work and have family balance. Benefits are out of this world and so are the employes.
My first time working for unions.
Operations Supervisor (contract) (Former Employee), McDonough, GAOctober 2, 2014
I didn't stay with this company long enough to gain anything from them. I had a contract position (temp).
production
Wave Planner (Current Employee), Jonesville, NCSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: plenty of work time
Cons: no weekends to plan for the family
all this company thinks about is work. only 1 break for lunch.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Mercedes, TXSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: good working environment
Cons: few hours
I learned how to sensor clothes, how to do inventory, returns and exchanges and floor sets. There is always something to do besides customer service. There is nothing difficult about this job except when we have a visit, we need to have the store ready. It is a teamwork job so everyone has to finish their duties on time. The only bad part of working there are the hours. Not enough hours to pay for bills.
Great People, tough hours, little room for advancement
Operations Assistant Supervisor (Current Employee), McDonough, GAJuly 26, 2014
Great People, tough hours, little room for advancement. Over the last decade, PVH Corp. ("PVH") has made several acquisitions that have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company – first with the acquisition of Calvin Klein in 2003, then with the addition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010, and most recently with our February 2013 acquisition of The Warnaco Group, Inc. – more... ("Warnaco"). Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger.

PVH has grown exponentially from its 1881 roots to become a global company with over $8.0 billion in estimated 2013 revenues through a combination of strategic acquisitions and by successfully growing our brands globally across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America. – less
Very Productive and great working enviroment
Deduction Analyst (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJJune 16, 2014
Pros: discount on lunch. half days on friday. always can take time off with proper reasoning
Review my reports for the day
1- urgent and important task
2-urgent but unimportant task
3-non-urgent but important task

I have learned about different brands, programs , skills and more different culture.
Mangement are amazing team . Great personlity to work with , people person. Treat people with respect. Polite always smiling and willing.
There is nothing hard about my shop , I enjoy challenges and work well under pressure.
All day is enjoyable for me, my productivity is my enjoyable , working under pressure is enjoyable for me. My job makes me happy when I see the smile on my upper authorities faces.