Putting Edge

Putting Edge Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work with great people.
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Oakville, ONMay 2, 2014
Pros: extra tips from birthday parties.
Cons: no health benefits.
For being a fairly simple job, I really loved working there. The job itself was easy to learn and not very challenging, but the part you'll like the most about it is the people and the environment. The company has a really fun loving head office made of people that genuinely enjoy their job and are very personable and easy to talk too. I got to work – more... with and was trained by the owners of the establishment, which is something you don't get from big, faceless companies and I really loved that aspect. On top of that they were fantastic people that really cared about their employees. We were encouraged to send fun emails to head office with the names of the birthday kids and requested music. The atmosphere is great for people-loving individuals. You get to work in an environment where people are there to play games and have a good time and that rubs off on you. You're not just a clerk, you're a party planner, a DJ, and a golf and video game enthusiast. Planning and supervising birthday parties can get a little hectic and stressful at times, especially if you're dealing with rambunctious kids and difficult parents, but for the most part the children were fun to work with and the parents are very nice and grateful. The only complaints I would have are the pay is minimum wage and there are no health benefits, but if you're a fun, energetic and helpful person that's good with kids you'll get great tips. I would recommend this job to everyone. – less
Monotonous workplace
Event coordinator, (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 25, 2014
Working here started off very well, the hours were good, people were friendly and the management worked well with the employees. However, as time went on, things started going downhill.
It's was okay
Entertainment Coordinator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 29, 2013
It was an easy job but the people do like to fight about the prices and such.
The atmosfher of the place is amazing.
Shift Manger (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MOAugust 2, 2012
Pros: tips from events
Cons: pay and no hours
The hardest part of the job would have to be the weather at events. The best would have to be working birthday parties.
Fun work environment
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 12, 2012
Pros: free golf, employment perks, friendly co-workers
Cons: no health care, no room for advancement, young co-workers, drama.
The work environment was fun! I would host birthday parties and interact with our guest. Our General Manager was friendly and was great to work with! My co-works were young and still in high school, s they came with mistakes and outside problems, some of them were fast learner and others needed a little push.