Putting Edge

Putting Edge Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Job while I was in school
Entertainment Coordinator (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONJuly 30, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: every weekend
This was the perfect job for when I was in Highschool. The hours were great and they were very respectful of my school schedule.
Fun place to work with great people.
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Oakville, ONMay 2, 2014
Pros: extra tips from birthday parties.
Cons: no health benefits.
For being a fairly simple job, I really loved working there. The job itself was easy to learn and not very challenging, but the part you'll like the most about it is the people and the environment. The company has a really fun loving head office made of people that genuinely enjoy their job and are very personable and easy to talk too. I got to work with and was trained by the owners of the establishment, which is something you don't get from big, faceless companies and I really loved that aspect. On top of that they were fantastic people that really cared about their employees. We were encouraged to send fun emails to head office with the names of the birthday kids and requested music. The atmosphere is great for people-loving individuals. You get to work in an environment where people are there to play games and have a good time and that rubs off on you. You're not just a clerk, you're a party planner, a DJ, and a golf and video game enthusiast. Planning and supervising birthday parties can get a little hectic and stressful at times, especially if you're dealing with rambunctious kids and difficult parents, but for the most part the children were fun to work with and the parents are very nice and grateful. The only complaints I would have are the pay is minimum wage and there are no health benefits, but if you're a fun, energetic and helpful person that's good with kids you'll get great tips. I would recommend this job to everyone.
Monotonous workplace
Event coordinator, (Former Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCFebruary 25, 2014
Working here started off very well, the hours were good, people were friendly and the management worked well with the employees. However, as time went on, things started going downhill.