Purolator Employee Reviews

Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  London, ON21 February 2018
Great place to work, you have the opportunity to meet different people from different places
They work very hard every day. They are very responsible.
advanced, gives to ability to move ahead
Billing Rep (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 February 2018
sometime is so hectic at work but I learned everything has to be balanced and work on that stuff which needs to be done first. Management team is good, they provide us the information which we need and help us with our job.
We get to have work meeting, celebrate bdays, baby showers, bridal showers.
Pros
can work from home
Cons
n/a
fast paced
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB25 January 2018
This was a very fast paced place to work which I loved. Staff was friendly and great to work with. Management was not so great they yell and swear at the employees and expect things from you outside of work.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
bulling
management is good
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC24 January 2018
when I start this company, some coworker took advantage of now comer, but manaement did help me go through this dificult time and help me built comstmer ,but overall, in the warehouse, its not very well organized, and some time is very mess
Pros
nice people
Cons
need organize well
fun place to work minus the management politics
Supply Chain Solutions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON23 January 2018
Great place to work and move up internally.Management is very out of touch and short sighted. Sales is a constant turnover because of this. it's a shame the company will not upgrade technical software.
Pros
job security
Cons
management
Company is good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Martin Grove Gardens, ON20 January 2018
It is too far from my home and they give only one or two shifts in a week. It is difficult for me to go so far just only for two shifts so that's why i had leave this work in the minth of december
J’ai apprécier
Trieur (Former Employee) –  Sherbrooke, QC18 January 2018
J’ai aimé travailler chez purolator pour toute sorte de raison comme par exemple; l’equipe de travaille, les horaires et les gerants sont très compréhensifs
Pros
Horaire
Cons
Aucun
Friendly team of workers
Am sorter (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 January 2018
Night shift was great lots of work and overtime offered, pay was great, holidays were always ridiculously busy, could be in your own world and just work away, or be outgoing and it make the nights fly by .
Pros
Days off
Cons
Holdidays super busy
Terrible management! Worst job I've ever had.
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Ontario15 January 2018
I had one of my worst working experiences ever in my career with Purolator. Not only is the work environment completely unsafe in certain stations, and probably committing several labour board violations, but the management is terrible. Not just terrible, but dumbfoundingly disrespectful and ignorant. They treat you like garbage and expect the world. They are rude and ignorant to you on a daily basis, except for their select favourite employees. I honestly dont know how they are managers and why Purolator accepts this behaviour. I took it because I want to advance up to a courier position and make a career with Purolator. So I paid my dues. I worked VERY hard to prove myself. But after less than 2 months, half way through our shift, the manager comes up to me, and my co worker who started with me, and says "so, you're probably getting laid off. Not sure when." I was dumbfounded. This location is very busy and we were barely keeping up as it was. I'm an extremely hard worker and was friends now with my co workers, who are equally upset. When I asked him why, he says "well we don't have to keep you past 3 months." When I asked him when for sure I'd be getting laid off so I could look for a new job, after turning down offers for this job, he shrugs at me and walks away. That's just an example of how disrespectful these people are and how little they care about you. Do yourself a favour a work for a better company that will treat you like a person.
Pros
Decent wage
Cons
Ignorant and disrespectful management, dangerous non safe work environment, Don't care about their employees, and much much more
magnifique
Journalier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 January 2018
j'ai eu de tres bonne souvenirs à travailler pour purolator
Good Company
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 January 2018
Good people to work with. I stayed with Purolator for 19 years because our department had a lot of excellent people and willing to help each other in solving problems.
good place to work
Ramp agent/Dock lead hand (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 January 2018
Pretty good place to work the position I was in is no Longer available since the Air side of the plant is no longer in operation. the dock is still there and is good for young people
Hope to become part of the team permanently
Temporary AM Sorter (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 December 2017
T'was a rigorous and fun time working with Purolator. You just need stamina, an upbeat personality to beat the others. Truly, a mindset to expect the unexpected (delay of shipment/cargo).
Pros
Safety, Training, Fresh set of work apparel except for steel-toes.
Cons
They were not kidding about handling, an estimate of 700 pieces, of packages per hour, during the holiday season.
Purolator
Warehouse Sorter (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC16 December 2017
good company, with shifts night and day. very organized and
very busy keeping you moving throughout the shift.
there are delivery drivers packers ,truck driving
Purolator
Sorter (Current Employee) –  Mount Hope, ON12 December 2017
Great place to work and learn how work with a very fast paced environment. Advancement is there within the company you just need to prove youself to be a good worker and quick learner.
Pros
great pay, great benefits and tons of awesome people.
Cons
nights
Phisicaly demanding, stressful.
Utility Courier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 December 2017
Typical day involves delivering packages of various sizes and weights. Often heavy packages. Stressful job even for experienced employees.
Job seems to be easy on paper but reality is different.
Pros
Good top pay rate.
Cons
Stressful, physicaly heavy.
Intense but rewarding
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Lloydminster, AB7 December 2017
Working at purolator is an intense experience. The benefits are amazing. The work is hard and intense. Union benefits are also a plus, as well as every weekend off.
Pros
Weekends off, high pay and benifits
Cons
Hard long hours
Productive and fun working atmosphere
Administrative Asst Security & Loss Prevention (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON30 November 2017
Would love to discuss with an opportunity with any organazation/s. Have signed a disclaimer with current postion not to reveal any information unless one knows of.
Pros
Millage awarded
Cons
not to speak of
fun fast paced place to work
Sorter/Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 November 2017
cool place to work, nice pay, friendly higher ups .... they try their best to make work as enjoyable as possible while maintaining a professional workplace culture
Pros
generous managers
Cons
strenuous lifting
Review
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 November 2017
Pay is above average, work is routine & monotonous. Office is bland but comfortable. Unionized environment means there's little room for advancement for new employees. Managers seem too comfortable maintaining status quo and resist change.