PuroClean has nearly 20 years of experience in property mitigation and restoration. PuroClean has earned a reputation as "The Paramedics of Property Damage." We do more than clean up after a property disaster. In response to every emergency, we provide a combination of exceptional property mitigation services delivered with an equal degree of compassion. We help rescue homes. We put businesses back on their feet. We help you get back to your life. Property damage services include: water & flood restoration, fire & smoke damage restoration, mold inspection and remediation, biohazard clean up, deodorization and disinfecting and sewer backup clean up.
We are looking for a customer-focused, hard working individual with a can do attitude, and willingness to learn and grow. As a RESTORATION TECHNICIAN there will be extensive work in cleaning during the restoration process of structures damaged by water and fire. This involves physical work, which would include but is not limited to carrying equipment and construction debris. You must be willing to work in dirty environments, where sewage and mold may be present.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responding quickly to emergencies such as water, fire, and smoke damage.
- Extracting water from flooded structures using commercial extraction equipment.
- Performing demolition including removing damaged or wet building materials such as carpet, pad, baseboard, cabinets, drywall, etc.
- Taking accurate moisture readings and properly setting up commercial drying equipment to minimize drying time.
- Cleaning and maintaining proprietary equipment as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in insurance restoration and/or construction
- Commitment to working in a team environment,
- Ability to work safely in any environment
- Able to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing. Communication in French is also an asset
- Possess a clean, valid driver’s license/own transportation required
- Insurance, Commercial Experience or IICRC Certifications are considered an asset
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Must be willing to submit to criminal background check
Requirements for Success:
- Able to work and lead efficiently and effectively in a team environment
- Customer service ability -- providing “first Class” service to our clients
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Strengths in multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to work in all types of conditions (hot, cold, wet and dusty) Must be able to work Monday through Friday and on call hours (evenings and weekends) as determined by business necessity
The position will require mandatory on-call, overtime and weekends as needed
Indeed - 5 months ago