If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity with a robust company committed to changing students’ lives and doing the right thing, Pures College is the place for you. Pures is registered private career college, and offer programs that are designed to provide students with hands-on learning and include methodologies and processes that are currently being used by today's leading employers. You will work with impassioned employees and have the support you need to make great things possible.
Under direct supervision, recruit qualified candidates for the college’s academic programs in a compliant, appropriate and professional manner. Provide basic information, routine guidance and assistance to potential students on matters related to enrolment and the admissions process. Evaluate and resolve student inquiries, issues, and problems, and ensure appropriate action is taken to the satisfaction of the student, Company, and/or regulatory agencies. Demonstrate positive attitude and motivation, concern for students, teamwork, excellent time management skills and the work ethic to follow through on commitment to students and the organization.
Admissions Representative’s time will be spent directly interacting with prospects/students either in person or on the phone
- Take inquiry calls from all potential students interested in knowing or receiving information about the programs—including entrance requirements, curricula and academic standards—and encourage qualified prospects to schedule an appointment for an interview.
- Make outbound phone calls to potential students that have expressed interest in attending the institution. Outbound calling efforts are a key component of this role.
- Initiate unsolicited leads and generate new business when not responding to outstanding inquiries or working with current prospects/students.
- Follow up with interviews and inquiries that did not progress in the enrolment.
- Meet with the potential students to explain the program offering and match the college’s benefits and advantages to the student’s needs. Discuss and advise suitable programs in accordance with the student’s desires, qualifications and objectives.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Customer Service, telemarketing or sales experience preferred
Primary Location: Scarborough, Ontario
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard