We're excited to be growing our team under new management! Pureform and PureKids Sonographers are responsible for delivering exceptional care to patients in a respectful, compassionate, and welcoming environment. As a Pureform and PureKids Sonographer you will independently perform and communicate the results of diagnostic examinations to clinic Radiologists.
Working at Pureform and PureKids Radiology you can expect:
- Competitive earnings and comprehensive benefits
- Relocation consideration
- Generous education allowance and support for ongoing training and learning
- RRSP matching program
- Flexible work schedules to match work life balance
- Full access to our dedicated Radiologists
- All digital modalities and modern equipment
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program graduate
- Ability to perform a wide range of sonographic exams
- Certified member of Canadian Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (CSDMS)
- Certified member of Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals (CARDUP)
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Competency with Windows-based computer programs
- Vascular, MSK, and Pediatric experience is an asset.
*Great Careers at Pureform and PureKids Radiology*
We’re a boutique radiologist-owned provider of diagnostic imaging services in...