Purebread, is seeking to hire dynamic staff for its Front of House operations.
Food Service Attendants employed by Purebread are the company's first point of contact with customers. They are responsible for greeting customers upon arrival, taking their orders, serving their food, general up-keep of the dining area as well as being responsible for payment processing and daily cash outs.
- Greet customers and take orders from behind the counter
- Assist and help in the preparation of food according to company specifications and instructions in the time frame allotted.
- Produce and apply decorations on food under supervision
- Fill and maintain presentation stock
- Make and serve coffee/tea as requested by customers
- Ensure that the clients are served in a friendly and efficient manner
- Process customer payments at point-of-sale
- Complete end-of-day cash out
- Wrap and prepare customer orders for take-out
- Receive deliveries and verify that the delivered goods match order forms
- Assist and help in inventory-taking
- Clean and maintain work spaces and service areas
Front of House staff are responsible for contributing to the overall customer experience at Purebread. Employees are expected to engage with customers in conversation in a positive and friendly manner. Furthermore, employees are responsible for maintaining a high quality of service as set forth by company policy.
Education -- Front of House staff are expected to have at a minimum, some secondary school completed.
Certifications -- No formal certifications are required for this position
Work Experience -- While experience is not formally required for this position, previous experience working in a fast-food, restaurant or café is an asset.
Language Proficiency -- Fluency in English is required (both written and spoken)