Purebread is expanding and we're looking to hire some new talent!
Currently, we are in the need for experienced and trained Bakers to help create some of the breads, pastries and desserts that are helping make us so successful!
Applicants will be responsible for:
- Preparing and baking doughs and batters for our famous artisan breads and other baked goods
- Operating our machinery to prepare recipes
- Decorating baked goods and preparing orders for shipment or in-house sale
- Ensuring that the quality of finished products meets our established standards
- Supervision, direction and training of bakers assistants and kitchen helpers
- Prepare purchasing orders for bakery inputs
- Determine production schedules and output quantities
- Completion of 3 or 4 year apprenticeship program for Bakers or completion of other formalized baker training
- Completion of high school is required
- Must speak, read and write English fluently
- At least 1 year of experience in a high-output bakery or speciality bakery setting
- Red Seal Endorsement
On-the-job training will be provided for the right candidates
Wage: $13-15 DOE
Purebread is based in the popular resort town of Whistler, BC.
The company initially started when we began baking artisan breads and...