Purebread has expanded and we're looking to add new talent to our team!
We are currently hiring for Food Service Attendants to join our growing team in Whistler!
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time Positions
Food Service Attendants employed by Purebread are the company's first point of contact with customers. They are responsible for greeting customers upon arrival, taking their orders, serving their food, general up-keep of the dining area as well as being responsible for payment processing and daily cash outs.
- Greet customers and take orders from behind the counter
- Assist and help in the preparation of food according to company specifications and instructions in the time frame allotted.
- Produce and apply decorations on food under supervision
- Fill and maintain presentation stock
- Make and serve coffee/tea as requested by customers
- Ensure that the clients are served in a friendly and efficient manner
- Process customer payments at point-of-sale
- Complete end-of-day cash out
- Wrap and prepare customer orders for take-out
- Receive deliveries and verify that the delivered goods match order forms
- Assist and help in inventory-taking
- Clean and maintain work spaces and service areas
Education -- Front of House staff are expected to have at a minimum, some secondary school completed.
Work Experience – No Experience Required! We will train the right people!!
Language Proficiency -- Fluency in English is required (both written and spoken)
Business Address and Location of Job: 1-1040 Millar Creek Road, Whistler, BC V0N 1B1
E-Mail us through the Indeed posting
Mail Resumes To: 1-1040 Millar Creek Road, Whistler, BC V0N 1B1
Business Name: Good Happens Foods Inc. dba “Purebread”