-Provincial Electricians Ticket (442-A or 309A), Graduate of Electrical Engineering Technology or Mechanical Engineering Technology – Robots and Automation program
- Must have strong knowledge of PLCs, robot and HMI programming
- ABB, Fanuc robot experience an asset.
- Proven experience performing electrical/electronic troubleshooting of equipment
- Must be capable of interpreting and designing electrical schematics
- Demonstrated skill in technical documentation
- Proven mechanical and troubleshooting abilities
- Must be computer literate with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must be results and team oriented
- Must be safety conscious and reliable
-Shift: 3 Rotation Shift
Indeed - 13 months ago
Pure Staffing Solutions is a primary provider of the greatest asset to any organization, people. As companies are forced to meet their...